• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Leicester City | Sunday October 25 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports Box Office (£14.95)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wait, what happened after this?!

And yeah Willian man....I was hoping for one good year. Just one! Then again hard to judge when we're getting like 3 chances a game but Willian isn't a forward so idk if he gets the benefit of that excuse.

https://ok.ru/video/2818480999116

Skip to 35:00 for the chance.

An excellent ball over the top from David Luiz and instead of Lacazette playing a first time pass to Auba or taking a touch towards the goal, he turns back then gets tackled by a farmer. Any half decent striker would have taken a touch towards goal which would have put him in with a 1 vs 1 with the keeper with the option of Auba available too.

I've been worried about his lack of pace for a while now and with the way we're playing (keep our shape and counter) we need options in the box otherwise teams will just focus on nullifying Auba like City done.

Speaking of Leicester, Vardy at 33 would have destroyed that defender especially with the amount of space that Lacazette was afforded with that chance.

Last edited:

gkoat

Whilst we were playing our one goalkeeper in an away game at Rapid Vienna, Leicester were resting Vardy for a home game in the same competition, pretending he was injured. Guess who had their priorities right.

No big deal my fm19 team does this all the time will even go without a sub keeper if my Burundi teenage troublemaker gets a chance at minutes

gkoat

Wtf did you do before no televised games outside early kick offs and 5.30 kick offs? For me it's exactly the same as it was pre covid. Stream the games that aren't televised lol.

In terms of this game Partey will start, Arteta loves him. He isnt starting europa games.

Right??? We meet at a bar(trans. american for 'pub') at 6am and run dual projectors so we can refresh quicker

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I have sky and bt sports but having to pay £15 is a kick in the teeth.

Before pandemic they wouldn’t have shown it anyways and I would have been in the stadium. Streaming it is I guess.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Whilst we were playing our one goalkeeper in an away game at Rapid Vienna, Leicester were resting Vardy for a home game in the same competition, pretending he was injured. Guess who had their priorities right.

It’s so funny how big a deal people are making of this. How can you compare resting a field player to a goalkeeper? You think Leno is going to be too tired for Sunday?

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I just bought a £25 a Month Now Tv Sky Sports subscription. Now I have to pay an extra £15 just to watch the game? Wtf is this ****. Subscription cancelled. Illegal streams it is.

It’s insane how many different networks I have to have to watch all Arsenal games. Every week there’s a new one... infuriating!

Multipass

My sympathy to all those struggling for legal steaming options. Here in Australia you can get a $15 per month subscription to Optus sports that gives you access to all premier league champions league and europa cup games live.

gkoat

It is a bit wack that we played players like Saka, Partey, Pepe though.
I think the idea is qualify-early-so-you-can-rotate-more-heavily. I was confused by starters but wtf it didn't pan out like it should on paper. Another loss after city and we'd be right back into the crisis narrative.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
It’s so funny how big a deal people are making of this. How can you compare resting a field player to a goalkeeper? You think Leno is going to be too tired for Sunday?
I thnik that waht happened to him against Brighton is stastically likelier to happen the more games he plays, especially against inferior opposition. It would be hilarious wouldn't it?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

https://ok.ru/video/2818480999116

Skip to 35:00 for the chance.

An excellent ball over the top from David Luiz and instead of Lacazette playing a first time pass to Auba or taking a touch towards the goal, he turns back then gets tackled by a farmer. Any half decent striker would have taken a touch towards goal which would have put him in with a 1 vs 1 with the keeper with the option of Auba available too.

I've been worried about his lack of pace for a while now and with the way we're playing (keep our shape and counter) we need options in the box otherwise teams will just focus on nullifying Auba like City done.

Speaking of Leicester, Vardy at 33 would have destroyed that defender especially with the amount of space that Lacazette was afforded with that chance.
Just watched it. Looked like a prime example of tired decision making.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It’s insane how many different networks I have to have to watch all Arsenal games. Every week there’s a new one... infuriating!

Thing is, it’s the way of the world for TV broadcast now. Fragmented.

If the family want to watch something, the first question is “where is it on my paid services“ then I use justwatch.com which checks $ky, Amazon Prime,Netflix et al and tells you which provider the program is on.

If you still can’t find then you can use the “dark arts” of iptv, Kodi or torrent, if you are that way inclined. Not for me if course as I am a model law abiding citizen.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Tempting to listen on the radio as they tend to make it sound more exciting than reality :popcorn:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Big Wengz first game (and win) over Leicester...

...and of course Bergkamp gets both assists!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Our defence is going to have to be exceptionally competent to avoid us getting mauled by them the same way City were.

Although I'm not that confident, what with us struggling to put Rapid Vienna away last night.

1-0 to the Arsenal or a handy defeat by Leicester.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Parade after the victory over Leicester in 2004, that secured our Golden Premiership...part 2 (hour long) is also on YouTube.

Reporter: "Hello, where do you come from?"

Fan: "Thierry Henry!"

Watching Arsenal lift the trophy that day...

giphy.gif

Knowing that could well be our last ever league title...

flairflop.gif

Haha now you got me googling “what happened to Isha Sesay?”

Manberg

Predator
Expect Vardy, Maddison and co to be diving at every opportunity. Our defence will have to be on their toes.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
£15 is an absolute travesty. If it was £5 and the money went directly to the club, I'd think about it.

At home, we should win. Partey is ready to start and Aubameyang has scored. Both need to be in the team.

Have no idea what our formation will be, but don't expect to see Pepe starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom