• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Look at guys like Walker and TAA and other elite RBs and see how much having a great fullback is important for a top team. Then look over and see this guy starting us that offers the bare minimum and gets praised for it.

Does he even get caps for Spain? I hate the fact that we have important guys in our team that don't even get in their national teams.
They’re picking Jesus Navas ahead of him now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t see the point of people moaning about others having their thoughts on Bellerin. Guy has been poor for years.

He gets run ragged more in one game then Sagna did in a whole season. You are judged on games like yesterday and he was poor again.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
He’s never been that good anyway. Bellerin is Rob Holding level, but he’s Spanish and came from Barcelona so it’s harder to accept.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I didn't think he was that bad yesterday. I think Foden was just very intelligent and had quick thought and feet. Bellerin goes to show him wide but Foden is quick and gets his shot away on the inside. David Luiz to his credit went to help but had he been in position near Gabriel he might have cleared. Had Leno not parried into a danger area who knows. Had Ceballos tracked Aguero who knows and neither CM was on the penalty spot which prevents the shot. You could sense the danger the minute Aguero got the ball. We could upgrade him but to get what we need, we need to get lucky or spend.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I feel like we have been so obsessed with fixing our midfield that we kinda ignore or forget the other weaknesses in our squad such as right back. I don’t think Bellerin is a starting top 4 quality RB. However, I still think we need another midfielder and we need to sort out what the plan is with Auba. So it looks like in meantime Bellerin will be safe unless AMN massively steps up attacking wise.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Been good since lockdown minus a few bad moments in the odd game.
Gets hate because he is not a hale end Lad with a double barrel surname
This forum wanted to sell the hale end guy with the double barrel name for 15M in the summer.

Adams was ripping into Bellerin too. Guy is a poor.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Used to be you stick the dirt worst player at left-back...guess it's right-back now...

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Very fortunate to still be on pitch, certainly should of got a second yellow.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He was always a bit average defensively but nowadays its like he's given up altogether. That slide tackle on the Leicester player was so unnecessary and he's very lucky to stay on the pitch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laughing and smiling with Vardy right after the game, this guy doesn't take football seriously.

Street-style-fashion-London-Fashion-Week-Mens-AW18.jpg

"Footballers have to care about more than just football"

Then retire, and stop making Arsenal PAY you to be a footballer then :mad:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Dont know what match anyone else was watching. He was amazing going forward. Made a lot of tackles and interceptions. 2 silly tackles and was lucky to stay on the pitch but the rest of his performance was very very good.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Dont know what match anyone else was watching. He was amazing going forward. Made a lot of tackles and interceptions. 2 silly tackles and was lucky to stay on the pitch but the rest of his performance was very very good.

Some fans clearly have an agenda. Bellerin definitely wasn't bad today.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Neither of him or Tierney offered anything going forward specially at 2nd half in these kind of formation we need them to help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom