• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: Not Our Only Signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
His composure and ability to pass out from the back is a sight to behold, I am really comfortable with him on the ball.

Keen to see more of him in a back two setup though, how he adapts his positioning, because one thing I notice about him is his one footedness.

All in all, a tidy player, has made a great start to his Arsenal career.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
lkza64iyruu51.jpg

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Looks like he's been getting along real nice. Haven't seen a game yet but the comments are very encouraging.

Gegen Pressing

Not just top center backs, there is no single top player outside Man City.
FYI not just in England, across Europe
!
Excuse me but there 100+billion planets in the milky way, and even *if* they
had invented football there, Wenger would still set the intergalactic standard for managers . Not pep . FYI

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Was defensively good. But had multiple brainfart moments when playing out from the back. Still not sure if we have a squad that justifies playing out from the back.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Was defensively good. But had multiple brainfart moments when playing out from the back. Still not sure if we have a squad that justifies playing out from the back.
I don't even understand the point of it as this stage if we're not playing against Liverpool or City. No one presses us other than them, the rest just sit back and are happy to let our CBs harmlessly play sideward passes.

GoonerJay24

I don't even understand the point of it as this stage if we're not playing against Liverpool or City. No one presses us other than them, the rest just sit back and are happy to let our CBs harmlessly play sideward passes.

To keep possession and short passes, even against low block teams it's necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom