• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Real madrid will be after him too. Liverpool will have to sell one of Salah or mane. I still think he'll end up at real madrid.

Malky

Established Member
Real madrid will be after him too. Liverpool will have to sell one of Salah or mane. I still think he'll end up at real madrid.
No chance a French kid picks Liverpool over Real Madrid, especially with Zidane there.
Liverpool might need to " sharpen their weapons " for a Van Dijk replacement first.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Son should definitely go to Bayern. Their system is tailor made for direct wingers with fantastic movement and finishing. In Coman’s position he hits 20 league goals there and I think they win another CL. Would be such a potent front line.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Son should definitely go to Bayern. Their system is tailor made for direct wingers with fantastic movement and finishing. In Coman’s position he hits 20 league goals there and I think they win another CL. Would be such a potent front line.

Gnabry, Sané, Coman and Son....with at least two of them being able to also play behind the striker...Müller still another option. That's an incredible attacking lineup in terms of quality and depth.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Pretty weird link. They clearly don't need a 3rd attacking midfielder. They have a gaping hole in defensive midfield and CB.

Glad they're totally clueless at squad building because with their finances they could've easily assembled a top 4 calibre squad this summer but they just went towards buying random players for no reason.

That said player wise they just need 3 signings but without a top manager they'll continue to mess it up.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom