• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We played you in the Emirates in the school finals and got smoked 6-1 :lol:
Had nothing to do with me, we used to be hard and decent at ball when I was there, then it actually become a good school years later.

Joe Cole used to go to our school, he's like our biggest celebrity player. Small world though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah i guess it makes sense since we're both from the area and on an Arsenal forum. But I always though that school was in Archway not Highgate. Highgate is posh ends, even though Archway has been gentrified in recent years.
It's definitely Archway but the bus goes all the way to Highgate and I just kinda mistyped, forgot there's local lads on here.

Beating us 6-1 at the Emirates is wicked though, much rather read cool stuff like that instead of the usual bullocks we read in the Özil thread.

This is why we argue so much, we're from a place where you speak your mind and are respected for having your own opinion.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
We made a big big mistake by not registering Özil for our squad. we are missing his creativity badly. and we are the ****ing losers in this case. wtf were we thinking really?

Jae

imagine the arrogance of not even registering Özil in case you needed to try something different...

but hey- at least we have cedric and kolasinac as 7th and 8th choice fullbacks respectively

You need to get over it mate and focus on the people actually playing for us.

This is the issue with Özil. Nobody gives a flying **** about him when we're winning yet as soon as we lose a game people are in here shouting the odds. This is why he needs shifting, all's he does is divide our fan base.

arsmile

Established Member
You need to get over it mate and focus on the people actually playing for us.

This is the issue with Özil. Nobody gives a flying **** about him when we're winning yet as soon as we lose a game people are in here shouting the odds. This is why he needs shifting, all's he does is divide our fan base.

You are saying that, in light of our current performances, and the fact that Özil is an asset we own, it is unreasonable to speculate that he may be better used as a footballer than in the social media department?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom