• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
If you think he has put a string of strong peformances together you either have low standards or dont judge full back on their positional play. As someone else mentioned Arteta was screaming blue murder at Hector for his bad positioning I thought Arteta was going to have a heart attack.

Compare Heccys peformances this season to Gabriel, Holdini and Tierney whom have all been producing peformances of higher quality than Heccy and more consistent (I'd argue Kola has produced more good performances than Heccy too).

here is your long lost brother @Jury @Oxeki

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Good game tonight and mentally switched on. I saw him about yo press forward as a Utd player ran into his blind spot, but he saw him and raced back to cover the space. He's getting stronger and with more confidence in his body and team mates, he will be more dynamic.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's one of the best fullbacks in the league when it comes to offensive threat. He doesn't do it with pace which he doesn't quite have it anymore, he is starting to do it with his intelligent off the ball movement and quality of final ball. He is adapting to his body changes after the ACL injury. When a player can do that it's a very good sign. Holding is another one who's really doing a similar thing

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Very pleasantly surprised with how well he's performed. Seems to have actually gotten a bit better at reading the game which of course you would hope a player in their mid 20s would. If he can actually keep this level up then he's adequate in that position.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Keeps being a constant threat for us since the first lockdown ended. Gets into dangerous positions, can cross, pass, get the odd goal.
Is a decent defender as well at times, feel he does not get the credit he deserves.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
What's wrong with his throwing? Someone from the coaching team really need to have a word with him regarding that.

Happened twice recently in some game
And again today, after elneny's intense press in the 91st min

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Overall he was decent to good for me. But there were couple of times, he passed/cleared directly to the center instead of wide. They are playing a diamond and he decides to do this. They got the ball all those times.

say yes

forum master baiter
Very pleasantly surprised with how well he's performed. Seems to have actually gotten a bit better at reading the game which of course you would hope a player in their mid 20s would. If he can actually keep this level up then he's adequate in that position.
Yep. This is the best I've ever seen him play for us.

He's gone from a player I thought we should be open to moving away from, to one of the most solid players in our team.

Consistent as hell, elite engine, big game player, and a lovely lad. Absolutely delighted with him.

Kysus

As one of his critics at the start of the season I'm more than pleasantly surprised by his development. Positioning, reading of the game, running of the ball etc has improved a lot. Physically seems to slowly get back as well.
Credit to the lad and to Arteta too.

Always been fan of Bellerin. Very happy how things are going for him now. Hes a proper Arsenal lad! Hopefully we are starting new contract negoations.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*cking finally, hate having no international players in our first team. Guys like Bellerin and Lacazette always hanging out at Colney while their country peers are off in internationals.

Rather he didn’t get called up during a pandemic though tbf :lol:

Think this break’s going to be really bad for players catching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom