• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Of course it going to be Willian starting ahead of guy who was better few days ago because of tactical reason

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I like that team in all fairness, bit of consistency we needed. Huge game for Mikel today, needs to show we can bully these smaller teams at home again.

Of course it going to be Willian starting ahead of guy who was better few days ago because of tactical reason

Are you talking about Pepe? He was playing against Molde a team that nobody ever heard about before and even then even his biggest fans were slaughtering him for bad game before goal and assists.

Willian is simple the better player at the moment and does what Arteta asks for him in more difficult games in the Premier League. If Pepe struggles in EL he will also struggle en in PL.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Expected team, we really need Lacazette to start having a good run of games if he's to be starting like this.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
As I predicted, it's Holding over Luiz. Holding is quicker and stronger. Holding allows the entire team to press high up the pitch and suffocate our opponents. Luiz is definitely better on the ball but it's a trade i'm happy for the team to make.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

As I predicted, it's Holding over Luiz. Holding is quicker and stronger. Holding allows the entire team to press high up the pitch and suffocate our opponents. Luiz is definitely better on the ball but it's a trade i'm happy for the team to make.

Top posting, yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom