• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We need both though.

Agree but both play in similar positions. Aouar is often deployed as a LW/LM/LCM.

All the creative players Arteta seems to want to go for can be utilised from the left as well. Coutinho, Eriksen, Dom and Aouar.

With Saka I'm not sure we need both Aouar and Dom personally. Saka is a mainstay now.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
With that release clause, which is peanuts, he’ll have most clubs in Europe possibly looking at him.

Haven’t watched him to know his level, is he a player that would interest Bayern, PSG, big English clubs etc, or is he more a Napoli, Milan, Sp**s, Dortmund, Arsenal level?

Last time I checked, the best talents go to Dortmund, not the other way around

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Agree but both play in similar positions. Aouar is often deployed as a LW/LM/LCM.

All the creative players Arteta seems to want to go for can be utilised from the left as well. Coutinho, Eriksen, Dom and Aouar.

With Saka I'm not sure we need both Aouar and Dom personally. Saka is a mainstay now.

Aouar is predominantly left sided. Szoboszlai can function just as good on the right I feel. His shot placement is all over the place. He scores from the inside right channel also. He could seriously switch play aswell.

I feel we need both as much as Saka is an immense talent, I feel he plays better when he starts wide and moves in or out.

Ideally you have this as it can shift to a 343, 352, 433 or 4231.

---------------Auba------Pepe

Saka-------Aouar------Szoboszlai-----Bellerin

--------------------Partey

--------Tierney--Gabriel----Saliba

Breezy

Apparently when an S and z are next to each other the z becomes silent.

Szoboszlai becomes Soboslai. Pretty easy to say.

776.jpg

GDeep™

League is very weak
Last time I checked, the best talents go to Dortmund, not the other way around
The young ones at 17/18, like Sancho, Bellingham, Halaand etc, yeah. Older players have more options, someone like Szob might not want to spend 4 years at Dortmund when he can go to the PL or a major club.

Those 3 that I mentioned, will all leave Dortmund by the time they turn 21 too.

Goonger

Aouar is predominantly left sided. Szoboszlai can function just as good on the right I feel. His shot placement is all over the place. He scores from the inside right channel also. He could seriously switch play aswell.

I feel we need both as much as Saka is an immense talent, I feel he plays better when he starts wide and moves in or out.

Ideally you have this as it can shift to a 343, 352, 433 or 4231.

---------------Auba------Pepe

Saka-------Aouar------Szoboszlai-----Bellerin

--------------------Partey

--------Tierney--Gabriel----Saliba

Would certainly be fun.

Is he quick btw?

He's not overly quick, but folk were ridiculous saying he had Xhaka pace. Don't think I've seen Xhaka manage to dribble the ball past anyone.

I'd say running style reminds me of Draxler probably.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
From Bell:
In the next January window, which is only weeks away from us, the club aims to consolidate the current squad, especially in terms of building and creating opportunities, and given the scarcity of financial resources and the scarcity of influential players in such a market, the availability of Dominic Szoboslai's option represents a golden opportunity for the club. Arsenal is very impressed with the player's profile and it is natural to see in his penalty clause of 24 million that he can pay in 3 installments "Market theft". Sources from within the Hungarian Player's Business Agency office confirm the arrival of an inquiry from Arsenal, who registered genuine interest in the player and opened communication channels with his agent, Matthias Esterhazy.

The London club is not alone in this race, as there is AC Milan, which was around the corner on more than one occasion from signing with the player after agreeing to the broad terms of personal conditions, and there is the Real Madrid spectrum that appeals to every player, and there Leipzig and many others. Some murmurs indicate that a number of members of the player's close circle are pushing him to postpone the decision to leave until the summer and to slow down in making a decision that may be a hinge in crystallizing his football career. The talks are still in their early stages and Arsenal will, in ideal conditions, seek to convince the player to come in January, but Edo's ability to do so will be tested in the coming days and weeks. The player is flattered as interest in a major club surfaced, and this is how he felt when he learned of Arsenal's inquiry.

But the extent of the impact of the "Under the Bridge" offers described by one of the sources and presented by a German club (and it is believed that it is Bayern Munich) in facilitating Dominic joining a "friend" club (Leipzig?) Before moving to the ranks of the first club after his maturity as a footballer to play in a rival club on Constantly Champions League and Championship might have a stronger impact than anything Edo would have to offer. But the latter surprised everyone in the Thomas Party deal, despite the interest of many of the rival clubs, is he able to repeat that this time? Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom