• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Finishing work at 6 because I’m covering from a girl who’s still ‘shielding’ but she’s really lazy.
Luckily can watch the Champions later with a burrito and nachos so shut up.

Also @Trilly is actually my guy.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Auba starts at CF

tenor.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Laca on the bench I’ll take it. Old man Willian still starting but can’t have it all I guess.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta is clearly playing Willock at No10 to pressure Kalvin phillips cos he's the one that makes them tick.

I just hope it doesn't backfire.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel and Holding as our centreback pair today, could it be the regen we have all been hoping for...

article-0-004FD8E900000258-223_468x296.jpg

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is it. Why can't people work out the formation ffs?

It's a 4231.

Looked pretty obvious to me. Let's see what it looks like in an hour. Personally I like it. Auba in around the box. Willock able to make those runs and attack. Wingers able to create and swap flanks if needed. Xhaka and Dani sitting.

It passes the eye test for me providing it is as above.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Arteta treats Willian like he’s some undroppable generational talent ffs. Also, Pepe will lose so many battles in this game. This could get ugly

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This isnt a 433, its a double pivot 4231 with Xhaka and Ceballos at the base of midfield.

Good to see Auba playing central today, Bellerin and Tierney to provide the width with Pepe and Willian tucking into the channels.

Its different, and I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom