• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Xhaka is a liability near our defence. He will make a costly mistake.

He’s an even bigger liability against a constant press team like Leeds if he’s further up the pitch.

Partey and Elneny are out, the midfield sort of picks itself here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Exactly. Saka has played a LOT of football so far this season. I'd have him sit out the next 2 games and play next weekend personally.

Nothing wrong with that or giving him a run of 25 minutes as a sub here or there.

He’s our biggest talent coming through right now, let him grow into his body and enjoy his ups and downs.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Pepe and Willock really need big performances here. Shame Partey isn’t available.

Arteta: "Auba in his natural position on the left"

My wife is non-negotiable on us buying this

71gJVWnNflL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

if we manage to lure Arteta into our bedroom.

Bielsa hasn’t slept or ate for the last 2 weeks preparing for this game.

My record on fasting where I only had tea spoon of black salt in water every day is 3 days. I'm preparing my self for 5 days fast before x-mas. I would love to accomplish 10 days fast one day in my life but I think 7 days will become my record in 3-5 years' time.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm worried that Arteta using Willock to man-mark Kalvin phillips might limit us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom