• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pepe gets sent off in the dumbest way...

Arteta: it's not acceptable.

Agenda-Mania to Arteta...

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta look absolutely livid in interview I'm afraid won't see pepe in league for a while no matter how awful Nelson Willian

roz

Fake News Merchant
Still feel theres a lethal player in Pepe somewhere. Shocking from him today though, absolutely idiotic.

Can’t help but feel this was the last time we'll see him in the shirt for a long while.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You could feel Pepe had ****ed himself as soon as it happened.

If a manager isn’t completely sold on you don’t do stupid **** like that. Hopefully we learn from the Guen situation and at least keep him involved so someone takes him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is he that saycey though? His dribbling are Walcott level most of the time.

Does score some stunners though.

I mean, not that I can see but for some reason people on here think he has sauce or whatever. Probably because we're so starved of actual quality players these days. I think his stupid wee celebrations can be regarded as saucey tho. As for his dribbling, it looks ridiculous and is rarely actually effective. I think Walcott was more efficient with his dribbling tbh, at least he knew his limitations.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You’d think people would be happy/relieved he’s done though :lol:

Ah dear

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He wasn’t being picked by Emery or Freddie either. He’s just ****.

loan with option to buy looming

That infamous Everton game where Freddie made an example of him among others spoke volumes tbh. Even at the start Arteta was reluctant to use. Emery gave up on him and since spoke of his desire to sign Zaha instead of him. People are kidding themselves if they've got faith in this guy. 10 penalties in Uber Eats means nothing, he's shown next to nothing during his time here. The most I've seen is that he's got the ability to cut in a score curlers. But very very little else of substance.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Safe to say he’s done you know. I honestly can’t see a way back for him.

Hopefully more chances for Reiss I guess.
I hope so too but Reiss - he's my boy and all - but he has got to start putting up numbers himself otherwise he's gonna have problems. Not putting too much on today because of the 10 men but he's surely got to do well vs Molde on Thursday and improve further in the league to lock down a spot.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I hope so too but Reiss - he's my boy and all - but he has got to start putting up numbers himself otherwise he's gonna have problems. Not putting too much on today because of the 10 men
It was his first PL game where he wasn't scared to play. His set piece delivery is poor, but he was looking good on the ball. Numbers will eventually come and they are not that important at this stage

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If Arteta never plays him because of a red card that would be insanely petty, you should be above that as a manager.
He didn't want to play him before but was under pressure today. Now, he has a good excuse not to play him. I don't agree with it, but Pepe basically finished himself and Arteta won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom