• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal v Rapid Wien | Thursday, December 3 | KO: 20:00 GMT | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oh to be a goon

He’s in “save my job mode” imo. If we lose here then on the weekend that’s four on the bounce.

Put the second team out, get a big win so it doesn’t look all bad. Shambolic squad management that we’re not loaning out guys like ESR or Balogun and they’re getting 10 minute spells here and there.

ESR JUST came back from injury. When were we supposed to have loaned him out?

Pyres7

There's nothing to lose, why would you play Lacazette as a 10 instead of giving ESR a game?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

ESR JUST came back from injury. When were we supposed to have loaned him out?

He was back playing reserve football less than a week after the window shut.

He doesn’t have to be fully fit to go on a loan. Could’ve worked his way back slowly.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd usually be buzzing that Lacazette is starting a Europa league game as it means he won't play in the league, but given that Auba looks even more lost as a 9 than out wide, we probably need one of Lacazette/Eddie up top against Sp**s.

Relic

He was back playing reserve football less than a week after the window shut.

He doesn’t have to be fully fit to go on a loan. Could’ve worked his way back slowly.

Didn't this club send ESR out on loan to RB while injured? Could have sent him while being two weeks away.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arteta is a nothing manager really, absolutely no excuse for not starting ESR and Balogun.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It looks like a 4231 system which I like. That defence is vomit inducing but let's see how they do. I pity Mari sandwiched between Mustafi and Kola lol. It'll be a disaster or one man defence show. You just know that Laca up front will be lucky to get 4 shots off target after donkey Giroud's masterclass. I hope we win to top the group so we can go full youth (and Pepe) on matchday 6. Good luck to the 2000 fans in the stadium. I hope they're entertained at least on a cold night like this. COYG.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Fans inside the stadium again? Is this a Europa only thing or will we see it in pl too?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Fans inside the stadium again? Is this a Europa only thing or will we see it in pl too?
Yes but depends on regions Liverpool and Manchester still no fans allowed. I think fans going to be back by beginning of new year

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
This game means nothing, Wenger would at least give us a show with a couple of young players. Arteta gives us Kola, Laca, Elneny and Mari :D

Can't wait to see the back of that bum

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I won’t call out every single Kola blunder, I won’t call out every Kola blund—-

FFS KOLA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom