• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League Round of 32: Benfica v Arsenal

How will Arsenal fare in the Europa League knockout phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Credit to this UEFA guy though for just brushing over every time Maniche mispronounces a club name

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Big Sam in charge, we got this one covered. Portuguese wine by the pint.

th

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
We'll be focussed and will beat them

Better to get a big name and prepare thoroughly for the task in front of us.
Just like the FA Cup Win

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Antwerp would be best draw, because it is very close and I don't think they're as tough as the rest.

But knowing our luck in draws, we'll probably get Benfica, Sociedad or Olympiacos

We just don't seem to get a break.

They have a team with a lot of experienced players, who although on the wrong side of thirties, can be strong enough to knock us out.

And who knows, we might be the lucky charm for Benfica and Jorge Jesus to finally break their bad luck for them to win a trophy

ggunner12345

Benfica vs us is the tie that stands out. Good draw from Sp**s, Leicester and Rangers. I wanted Wolperger atwerp or slavia Prague

Top Bottom