• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Folarin Balogun (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Will be Arteta's fault when he leaves, 100%. Can't play Nketiah every week and expect Balogun to stay.
As some have mentioned here, he was done here before Arteta. Arteta was able to bring him around, but I agree the lack of minutes despite Nketiah's poor form is worrying. If Arteta gave him some more time and a clear plan, maybe we would've had a better shot.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No strong links to him leaving whatsoever. A bit like Saka's contract re-up, tbh.

Legend14

Established Member
How is Nketia part of this decision making process? He is nowhere near talented enough for this level and Arsenal would be smart to get what they can for him January and give Balogan some opportunities and bring in a new F.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
No strong links to him leaving whatsoever. A bit like Saka's contract re-up, tbh.

Saka was starting regularly and could justify a huge wage increase. I was never in doubt he'd sign a new contract. Not as confident with Balogun.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
And the ones I listed are gone because they were never given chances with your logic applied, what are you on about? :lol:

Erm they were sold, they didn’t leave for free.

Nketiah could add a decent amount to our budget, dropping him from the squad and reducing that would be moronic.

For who? Another boy, who’s proven nothing but hasn’t even the upside of being able to get a decent fee.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Erm they were sold, they didn’t leave for free.

Nketiah could add a decent amount to our budget, dropping him from the squad and reducing that would be moronic.

For who? Another boy, who’s proven nothing but hasn’t even the upside of being able to get a decent fee.
He's in poor form and counting down his deal too, so how is that moronic? :lol: Really no different other than the fact that Eddie has an extra year on his deal. Sold for peanuts or free? It's a wash anyway, cba. The principle remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom