• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Small potatoes...

Compared to the average wage of £200,000 a month for Premier League footballers, the research predicts that Arsenal Fan TV (AFTV), which has 1.1 million subscribers, earns $357,039 a month.

https://www.prolificlondon.co.uk/di...ks-highest-earning-fan-sports-channel-youtube

Youtube money is coming from views and ads not subscribers. If someone decide to watch the video use ads block, he ain't get much money. And also anything less than 10 minute videos will not give good amount of money.

Those estimation doesn't consider those, the estimation could be much lower. How do I know? Because I have YouTube channel years back then before I decided to retire from it with 50k subs and I earnt like $600-$1000 per month. And I remember I read a website who can count the amount of money you earn, I typed my YouTube channel it gave me more than $2000 per month which I never really earn that per month from YouTube.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't know how many of those 3 million views were Arsenal fans but I do know that before they started, like me, there were a huge number of Arsenal fans that were pro Arsène and understood how incredibly well he'd done for his spend during the stadium build. AFTVbegan in 2012 and it took them a couple of years to build up.

But it all changed very rapidly. 2014 to 16 , even though we'd gone from 4th to 3rd to 2nd the slogans/narratives I was reading on here was awfully similar to the angry rants on AFTV.' Any manager could get top 4 with Arsenal', 'top 4 is not a trophy', 'only team not to buy an out field player' etc. Secondly, very quickly the Arsène supporters were in a minority and thirdly the Wenger Outers were incredibly angry and abusive. I regularly got called cnut on here, and although I couldn't give a sh!t personally, the few remaining Arsène supporters either turned against him or left the forum due to on line bullying. Coincidence? I think not. Today their vids are getting less than 100K.
A lot of influential podcasts like Arseblog etc were frontline in wishing Wenger away - that’s why they desperately defend Arteta despite him statistically being one of if not the worst Arsenal manager of all times.

I am no fan of AFTV but I think it’s wrong to blame them for our woes or Wenger’s decline. Fan pressure definitely was a contributing factor for sure but AFTV doesn’t speak for all of us.

I remember at the games back in the day DT would get into a lot of passa over his banners. Even in Wengers last days a lot of fans strongly detested his behaviour and fights would break out.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A lot of influential podcasts like Arseblog etc were frontline in wishing Wenger away - that’s why they desperately defend Arteta despite him statistically being one of if not the worst Arsenal manager of all times.

Correct about Arseblog. Andrew Arseblog and James Gunnerblog, were one of the loudest online voices calling for Wenger's sacking. They got more loud as 2015/16 season (when we ended up 2nd) was finishing.

Now with hindsight of what's going on and all they said back then, James has become Arteta's mouthpiece and writes all sorts of articles trying to pull an angle for supporting him.

Arseblog goes into his usual casting a very wide net of all that has happened throughout the years and manages to "conclude" that this **** form is not Arteta's fault at all.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Arseblog goes into his usual casting a very wide net of all that has happened throughout the years and manages to "conclude" that this **** form is not Arteta's fault at all.
I absolutely hate when he does this as well. Super unfair on Wenger. Especially when you consider Arteta has had more of a say than even Emery did.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I absolutely hate when he does this as well. Super unfair on Wenger. Especially when you consider Arteta has had more of a say than even Emery did.

It is a usual tactic of those who don't want to admit their words of being wrong.

By casting a wide net of all the problems, they know that a reader/listener can make all sorts of connections, influence the opinion and reach a conclusion that "poor Micky Arteta is having to clean up the **** that Wenger has left him with".

A quick search of his articles from March to May 2016 will return all you need to know about his agenda.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
How do you know DTs rants 3 million views on YouTube were mainly opposition fans. How do you know AFTV only had a minuscule role? How do you know that the decision to remove Arsène which has ultimately led to bottom half of the table was correct, instead of celebrating him and letting him retire naturally on his terms. Where's your information that this is based on?
DT’s rants get ~10x more views when they lose; that plus the prevalence of “I’m a [XYZ] fan but” and meme posts in the comment sections suggests a huge rival presence. Further, AFTV has ~1.3mm subscribers, while Arsenal has 37mm FB “likes” and 17mm Twitter followers — even if you give them 100% credit for those accounts being supporters, they’re numerically still a small corner of the fanbase (to say nothing of ‘non-digital’ aspects of the fanbase further diluting AFTV’s importance). We’re forum-dwellers in the same relative ‘ecosystem,’ so we’re just overexposed.

Re: Wenger, I never made a definitive statement (like “we all know” or comparing WOBs to Holocaust deniers), just that it’s tough to ascribe exact causality.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I am no fan of AFTV but I think it’s wrong to blame them for our woes or Wenger’s decline. Fan pressure definitely was a contributing factor for sure but AFTV doesn’t speak for all of us.

I remember at the games back in the day DT would get into a lot of passa over his banners. Even in Wengers last days a lot of fans strongly detested his behaviour and fights would break out.
I think there was a difference between AFTV and Arseblog/Gunnerblog in the amount of anger in the delivery, even though they were all spewing the same propaganda.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

DT’s rants get ~10x more views when they lose; that plus the prevalence of “I’m a [XYZ] fan but” and meme posts in the comment sections suggests a huge rival presence. Further, AFTV has ~1.3mm subscribers, while Arsenal has 37mm FB “likes” and 17mm Twitter followers — even if you give them 100% credit for those accounts being supporters, they’re numerically still a small corner of the fanbase (to say nothing of ‘non-digital’ aspects of the fanbase further diluting AFTV’s importance). We’re forum-dwellers in the same relative ‘ecosystem,’ so we’re just overexposed.

Re: Wenger, I never made a definitive statement (like “we all know” or comparing WOBs to Holocaust deniers), just that it’s tough to ascribe exact causality.
OK

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I think there was a difference between AFTV and Arseblog/Gunnerblog in the amount of anger in the delivery, even though they were all spewing the same propaganda.
AFTV had numerous characters and some were Wenger In till the very end, we just saw the caricatures (DT & Troopz) more for obvious reasons.
I remember Ty wanting Arsène to step down only for him to stop getting abuse for example and I'm sure you can relate to that.

Propaganda 100% played a part in Arsenal's/Wenger's downfall. I don't have any way to measure it so saying 100% is stupid but you get what I am trying to say. Wasn't all just AFTV.

Even former Arsenal legends were coming on Sky Sports echoing a need for change often.

Arseblog are arseholes for different reasons, they kinda tell people what to think and state their opinions like facts so they've always rubbed me the wrong way.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

AFTV had numerous characters and some were Wenger In till the very end, we just saw the caricatures (DT & Troopz) more for obvious reasons.
I remember Ty wanting Arsène to step down only for him to stop getting abuse for example and I'm sure you can relate to that.

Propaganda 100% played a part in Arsenal's/Wenger's downfall. I don't have any way to measure it so saying 100% is stupid but you get what I am trying to say. Wasn't all just AFTV.

Even former Arsenal legends were coming on Sky Sports echoing a need for change often.

Arseblog are arseholes for different reasons, they kinda tell people what to think and state their opinions like facts so they've always rubbed me the wrong way.
But Ty was a figure of fun though and it was almost worse for Arsène that his advocate was such a laughing stock. The bullies were all Wenger Out.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
But Ty was a figure of fun though and it was almost worse for Arsène that his advocate was such a laughing stock. The bullies were all Wenger Out.
You lot are just the other end of the spectrum tbh. Just as full of gas and weird takes as any of the ‘bullies’. Accept it.

So the conspiracy now is, AFTV and other outlets are only behind Arteta because they were so ‘Wenger Out’ two managers ago? I don’t even know how that’s supposed to make sense tbh. Tin foil hat stuff at best.

Last edited:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Why do you generalise AFTV when you say about anger? Just because two or three moronic individuals had opinions that were incredibly aggressiv doesnt mean it was AFTV as a whole.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Youtube money is coming from views and ads not subscribers. If someone decide to watch the video use ads block, he ain't get much money. And also anything less than 10 minute videos will not give good amount of money.

Those estimation doesn't consider those, the estimation could be much lower. How do I know? Because I have YouTube channel years back then before I decided to retire from it with 50k subs and I earnt like $600-$1000 per month. And I remember I read a website who can count the amount of money you earn, I typed my YouTube channel it gave me more than $2000 per month which I never really earn that per month from YouTube.

So lee gunner is making around a 1k a month, the way he boasts about the success of his channel u would think he is set for life, lol.

Last edited:

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !

I know youtube money is earned from ads and views.
But thanks for letting me in on that 'secret'.

So you're saying that AFTV might 'only' earn a quarter or a third of the amount stated.
So only a third would be $119,013 a month
A quarter would be $89,259 a month

Yeah, peanuts.

Also, why is your English so poor?

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
We’re forum-dwellers in the same relative ‘ecosystem,’ so we’re just overexposed.
You 'people', in the same eco-system.
Introverts that stay at home and try and get some meaning in life by getting an 'exotic hobby' which involves sitting on your fat arses all day looking at websites talking about your soccer team in England?!?

I just do not understand it.
I'm here because of corona, plus the fact I've retired, so have time.
Most of the people on this site are young, semi-literate, computer literate, but you piss your lives away arguing the same boring topics over and over and over again.

It's so bizarre. You freaks! ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom