• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Diego Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Please no. Seriously will consider watching any games as long as he is in our club... which will hopefully never happen.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Not a lot of (ex-)players from rival clubs I wouldn’t be open to but Costa is definitely one. Not just that he’s done at this level, more that he’s a despicable player/person.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He is the face of my hatred for Chelsea.

If we're seriously considering him that alone is enough to warrant sacking of anyone involved on our side.

If we really end up signing him, then it looks like there's some serious corruption/shady deals going on in background

Diego-Costa-Fake-Cry.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

The idea of signing Diego Costa is only slightly less horrifying than resurrecting Hitler and signing him instead.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You moan in every thread about needing to clear the squad out, how there's " too many bad personalities " in the squad causing problems for your darling Arteta, now you're open to taking Costa? Make up your ****ing mind, gimp.
No doubt you'll claim signing him in Jan will be " our best window ever "

Hes a **** on the pitch, scores and plays the way Arteta wants for a striker. For one season why wouldn't you? Anything more then obviously no.

You're a proper melt. Just having a go at all decisions made, embarrassing really. Go for a walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom