• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balboa

Generally you look at his career here, overall, he’s been very decent.

Doesn’t have a tan and a flash name like Pablo so you guys don’t want to shag him, but he’s a very good squaddy.

Wenger was the oracle... he knew...

If he had lied anf told them his name is Holdinho and he cost £55 million, these guys would want to shag him... As it was, he apologised for him not costing £55 million...

Pop Tart

Established Member
Generally you look at his career here, overall, he’s been very decent.

Doesn’t have a tan and a flash name like Pablo so you guys don’t want to shag him, but he’s a very good squaddy.
Pablo is just a poncy way of saying paul ,mate .

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Solid overall in this past weeks but he makes at least one big mistake per game be it a missplaced simple pass or being turned around by a player because of bad positioning.

He's a decent squad option but we need to upgrade on him, too many worrying signs to bank on Holding being a household name in defense.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
A good squad player at the right age. Not against the resigning if we move on 3 other CBs.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
If he eliminates a couple of sloppy facets of his game he'd be a real player. He occasionally gives the ball away needlessly and can be guilty of mistiming his jumps. He's become a lot more consistent, he used to follow up quality displays with nightmares. Now he's consistently turning in good performances.

Holding is a player you just want to succeed. Proper good lad.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I know we've said Mari has come in and been solid, I wonder has his job been made easier coming in beside Holding who is assured and solid?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You just know what this club is like as well. People are saying it's a good signing as a squad option. We know he isn't being renewed as a squad option, this is Arsenal ffs.

Tbf there's been plenty of rumours suggesting we'll be looking for a right-sided CB soon.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tbf there's been plenty of rumours suggesting we'll be looking for a right-sided CB soon.
Ran out of positivity for this season. Have no faith in us signing a starting quality RCB while Holding is actually having a decent season.

Does that sound like the Arsenal you know?:lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You just know what this club is like as well. People are saying it's a good signing as a squad option. We know he isn't being renewed as a squad option, this is Arsenal ffs.

Yeah but we got so many CBs And buy one every season, I just want us to settle with Gabriel and Holding see where it takes us and upgrade if we had too.

As much as I hate to say it cos i been running agendas against him for months but Mari looks decent too, but he’s a rotation player as well. No more CBs let’s just get midfielders first and sort out our forwards.

akhil

Yeah but we got so many CBs And buy one every season, I just want us to settle with Gabriel and Holding see where it takes us and upgrade if we had too.

As much as I hate to say it cos i been running agendas against him for months but Mari looks decent too, but he’s a rotation player as well. No more CBs let’s just get midfielders first and sort out our forwards.

CBs situation doesn't need to be looked at until summer of 2022.
Need a couple of midfielders who can start this summer. Enough projects in the forward line for now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Summer 2003...Arsenal had just surrendered their crown as champions, due to our defence, we didn't have a proper partner for Sol Campbell the previous season.

I'm sure all of you back then would have been screaming for Arsène to buy a shiny new toy, as that's what ungrateful children do...but Arsène didn't panic, instead he showed trust...trust in a player called Kolo Toure...I am sure of all those against Rob, would have been fuming at the idea of Arsène making him a starter that pre-season...but I think Kolo proved himself the right choice.

Maybe we need to show some faith for once...instead of demanding we make a signing, we reward someone who has shown some very good form this season, someone I wasn't even that impressed by...but he won me over, and I think you all should give him a proper chance too, he might just win you over too.

We all love the something new, but sometimes the right choice is loving something we already have...Holding deserves some trust imo, not only based on this season, but he has also played his part in 2 FA Cup wins for the club, we have to start rewarding performances...so how about it?

Can you all stop being terrible fans for once...I mean I love you all, but some of you annoy the hell out of me sometimes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom