• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emi Buendia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Nelson or Willock out makes sense. We cannot develop ERS, Saka, Martinelli at the same time as playing Pepe, Lacazette and Aubameyang plus developing Nelson and Willock. I like Willock as well but sometimes you just have to focus on what's working now and what isn't.

Those two are expendable all things considered. The irony is those that want everyone to stay I am willing to bet are the first to get annoyed about Liverpool commanding gees for Abe etc.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AFCamden trying to climb out the mud

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Giving them Nelson plus 15m would be very acceptable for Norwich money for replacement and talented player on loan.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If we do sign him it really wouldn't be surprising. A player that looks good on analytics (Edu big on this) and is South American

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don't think they'd let him go that easily but if Buendia do push for move they won't have other choices

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I really hope Nelson has a long term future with us but with Pepe and Willian here a promotion chasing side like Norwich would be a good loan move for him to try and build his confidence up. If he showed nothing for them till the end of the season you'd have to start thinking of moving him on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey-Buendia
Saka-ESR-Martinelli
...can this work?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like a good deal. Preferably Willock but if it's Nelson it's not the end of the world. At this stage i'm about 99% sure Willock isn't Arsenal quality, whereas with Nelson he's probably not Arsenal quality but there remains a chance he makes the step up. Heck offer them Nketiah too, he's 100% not Arsenal quality.

Buendia's been in good form for like two seasons already, he's at an age where he could transfer that to the PL, two-footed, does a bit of everything. Sensible transfer really.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd send Nelson on loan. Willock has been getting more minutes than Nelson so hold onto him. Tbh, I dont think either will be more than a squad player. I know many rave about Nelson, he looked to be one for the future 3 years ago but I dont see it now.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Partey-Buendia
Saka-ESR-Martinelli
...can this work?
Buendia not played at all as CM in his career so unless he is Santi and magically make this position so easy i think he'll rotate with ESR as AM.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Also just the principle of using an academy graduate to get a better player for your first team is exactly how we should be using academy graduates. Holding onto academy graduates for too long does neither the club nor the player any good. If only Saka and ESR remain long-term as Hale End graduates that's still a massive success, and if the others yield profit and go on to have decent careers at whichever level suits them best then that's also a huge success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom