• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: Renaissance Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dreaful first half. Brighton plan was the long ball from the keeper to Bernardo who would win every header against bellerin. Brighton would constantly look to get Bernardo on the on ball in the first half as he had Bellerin on toast.

That said brilliant recovery tackle at beginning of the second half by Bellerin and didn't really do much wrong in the second half.

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why was Bellerin marking their tallest and biggest aerial threat at corners. Whoever planned or set that up needs looked at. Was same as Pepe other day on Mina. Surely there's a way to mark zonally without putting a small full back on a towering centre back.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
It still annoys me that he doesn't really seem to dare to turn/pass forward when receiving the ball from the centre back. You can see he has a really closed posture, basically receiving the ball in a way he can only pass back.

Think it's down to timid tactics partially.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’m a huge AMN fan but bellerin is absolutely AMs scapegoat. Guy has been pretty decent, dare I say even tearing it up a game here and there.

Yes he’s had a few poor games this season but I’d like you to name me one player who hasn’t, he gets unwarranted abuse.

I’m a huge AMN fan but bellerin is absolutely AMs scapegoat. Guy has been pretty decent, dare I say even tearing it up a game here and there.

Yes he’s had a few poor games this season but I’d like you to name me one player who hasn’t, he gets unwarranted abuse.

Bellerin is the Holding of RBs!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought he had a good game. I especially like his in to out wide runs. The right side actually matched the left for offensive threat and he played his part well.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

I don't think fans ever truly warmed to Hector, not after what happened with the last Barcelona academy star we had in our first team

Mitch

His peformance against pool is the worst I've seen by an Arsenal full back. Disaster horror shows against Wolves, Burnley and Sp**s. Poor against villa, City and a dreadful first half against Brighton too. Lucky not to be sent off against LCFC. The only decent peformance i can think is Chelsea and even then he wasnt one of our better players that match and a good second half against Brighton. Thats competing with Willian as worst peforming player this season form.

Compare that to

Gabriel - hasn't had a bad game for us yet and I believe his been our best player in numerous matches.

Tierney - Tierney - Had two poor performances against Pool and Wolves other than that he has always been of one our best players in every match.

Holding - Been very good, made a lot of good peformances against pool in the cup, Utd, Leeds, Southampton, Chelsea (as always)Brighton and WBA.

Mari - Hasn't had a bad match for us yet.

Last edited:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
His peformance against pool is the worst I've seen by an Arsenal full back. Disaster horror shows against Wolves, Burnley and Sp**s. Poor against villa, City and a dreadful first half against Brighton too. Lucky not to be sent off against LCFC. The only decent peformance i can think is Chelsea and even then he wasnt one of our better players that match and a good second half against Brighton. Thats competing with Willian as worst peforming player this season form.

Compare that to

Gabriel - hasn't had a bad game for us yet and I believe his been our best player in numerous matches.

Tierney - Tierney - Had two poor performances against Pool and Wolves other than that he has always been of one our best players in every match.

Holding - Been very good, made a lot of good peformances against pool in the cup, Utd, Leeds, Southampton, Chelsea (as always)Brighton and WBA.

Mari - Hasn't had a bad match for us yet.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He is just not a good enough defender for a top 4 side; but what i like is his confidence/mentality to attack, which he is reasonable at.

I think what he say off field doesn't help with fans. When he said that Sanchez didn't fit into the dressing room because of the strength of his desire to win, that really sums up what a lot of people think about him and the club in general

Mitch

Remind me of the Cycan Arsenal highlights video to "I need a hero" showing all the very few good thing he did rsther than the much more mistake he did.

Or MOTM day highlights of Alex Songs last season where they will show him do one good long ball to RVP and Lawrenson would compare him to Pirlo and they would neglect to show the dozen plus over hit and missppaced passes throughout that match.

bergholt

Or MOTM day highlights of Alex Songs last season where they will show him do one good long ball to RVP and Lawrenson would compare him to Pirlo and they would neglect to show the dozen plus over hit and missppaced passes throughout that match.

That helped us get 15 million for him though

SevenOfClubs

Feel like his been decent recently. The hate towards him seems to be more based on his out of football activities and him being vegan.

Mitch

That helped us get 15 million for him though

Lawro had uses after all despite appearing hate to be paid made to watch watch footy and regretting of not having a career in the theoretical Arts (you could tell whilst he was sitting next Hansen on MOTD he was day dreaming about staring in Cats in the West End).

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s because he dares to have progressive views and interests out of football that the average fam can’t relate to. It’s so obvious it’s laughable.

I’ll stick to it till the day he leaves this club, he’s a decent RB and not the bum he’s made out to be. I’d look to improve on him at some point but there are more pressing concerns.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Eq42ZgwXcAArY1d

GDeep™

League is very weak
Terrible RB. Gets caught out, switches off, attackers getting him doing the dance etc. Guys an embarrassment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom