• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
£7 million?! All those extra games we gave him and his value only increased to £7 million. That should tell you everything. Take the money. He's crap. Let's learn from our mistakes, don't care how much of a "nice guy" he is, sell and reinvest into someone better.

Iceman10

Established Member
£7 million?! All those extra games we gave him and his value only increased to £7 million. That should tell you everything. Take the money. He's crap. Let's learn from our mistakes, don't care how much of a "nice guy" he is, sell and reinvest into someone better.

His replacement will end up as Xhaka’s replacement down the line, or do we like Xhaka now? Couple of weeks back it seemed here at A-M that most wanted Xhaka out ASAP. From what you guys are saying it seems you put Elneny ahead of Xhaka for the chop, and I don’t disagree.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
His replacement will end up as Xhaka’s replacement down the line, or do we like Xhaka now? Couple of weeks back it seemed here at A-M that most wanted Xhaka out ASAP. From what you guys are saying it seems you put Elneny ahead of Xhaka for the chop, and I don’t disagree.
I want Elneny and Xhaka off. I'm being 100% serious in saying this. I would bring in another CM, a Bissouma/Soumare/Sanchez etc and promote Azeez to the first team.
So it would be something like this till the summer:
Partey
Bissouma
Cellabos
Azeez.
I'm just speaking on the rumours first.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Given that his value was previously 0 I’d be delighted to take 7M for him. It’s around what we paid for him anyway.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
He's surprised me with a few decent games but he's obviously nowhere near good enough so take the money and run. Money off the wage bill as well.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

7M is nice but we need to decide on who stays out of him Douzi Xhaka and Ceballos.

Douzi shouldn’t even be in that list but non-negotiables and all that.

Reactions: roz

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thank you for being the man of the match, in our first league win at Yanited since 2006, but it's time to say goodbye...

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Doesn't El Nenny' contract run out in June? Why would anybody pay a fee?
We extended it.

Not sure why people are giving off. We loaned him last season and the team would have covered some or all his wages. He stepped up this season and done a job (not a great job by he stepped up). 7m is better than losing him for nothing. Pretty sure that's around 1m more than we paid? Might be wrong though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I want Elneny and Xhaka off. I'm being 100% serious in saying this. I would bring in another CM, a Bissouma/Soumare/Sanchez etc and promote Azeez to the first team.
So it would be something like this till the summer:
Partey
Bissouma
Cellabos
Azeez.
I'm just speaking on the rumours first.

Agreed, although I dont see us selling Xhaka in Jan. Elneny yes but Xhaka more likely the summer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom