• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal v Newcastle United | Saturday, January 9 | KO: 17:30 UTC | BBC One

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,720
  • Views 75,702

Who Will Go Through To Round 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

Can people now see that its a player problem? Players that fit what Arteta wants are lacking at this club especially going forward.

Pretty evident when you compare this to the game we've had recently with Saka and ESR in the side.

So why has it took him half a season to drop players like Willian then?

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Lack of squad quality showing so far.

Willock, Willian and Nelson all looking poor. Outside of Saka, Martinelli and Smith Rowe we don’t have good options.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Jesus christ Nelson, I do love the lad but you have to grab that chance.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reiss will never grab his chance at Arsenal, that’s an easy first time shot but he’s taking a touch for what? Its just not gonna happen for him, need to sell him while he still has value.

Problem is he has no value at the minute. No club is going sign him when he's basically never played consistent league football. He desperately needs a loan.

novar

Fairly unwatchable but can't blame anyone at all today, feels like just a weird time to play football with COVID reaching the football teams again

Or maybe it's just my mood

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Going from ESR and Saka to Willian and Pepe, my word not even Van Persie and Cesc for Bendtner and Denilson was a bigger drop off on quality.
So true. I feel sorry for Nelson and Willock. They have no quality to play with and even though they've made mistakes, they'll be hauled off as the better players come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom