• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
ErJRoe3XMAAJQ5Q

@Trilly I see you were busy today. :eek:

Hahahaha, this is one of the daftest things I've seen in a while :rofl:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I used to be his biggest defender on here. Even I'm starting to lose my patience.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was okay actually. Firmly behind Saka for RW but he created a few decent shooting opportunities for himself, created a great chance for Willock and did his defensive duties.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t his worst performance but I’m sorry sweetheart, I’ve had to leave Team Pepe. Ruining my brand. He just makes things look so difficult all the time.... he stressed me out watching him
I’ll reconsider my position in the summer

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's Gervinho with a better shot and a £72m price tag.

He just randomly does things, some good, most bad. There's no rhyme or reason to any of it.

I've had 10 pints, got lost stumbling home from the pub and still gone down less dead ends than Pepe does in a match:lol:

Sort of player that looks great on a Youtube compilation but he frustrates the hell out of when you have to watch him for 105 minutes.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I feel your pain man, I know it's not easy to admit it. I tell you what I'll give him one more chance to prove him wrong because you're my friend!
Loll it’s not that deep. Even his haters know that was an okay game.

I was proven right about Laca eventually, same will happen with Pepito. And if not, that’s okay tbh.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Loll it’s not that deep. Even his haters know that was an okay game.

I was proven right about Laca eventually, same will happen with Pepito. And if not, that’s okay tbh.

I worry we're letting our standards slip if that's what's considered an okay game. The standards for an Arsenal winger should be a bit higher, let alone for one which cost 72 million. I'll keep faith tho, let's hope he comes goodl, nothing would make me happier. But I was proven right on Torreira and I have the same feeling in regard to Pepe unfortunately. Hey I might be wrong on this one!

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He tries too much, he needs to be more direct and keep it simple then he will shine. Too much of this dribbling step over crap!!

D

Dial Square 1886

Continues to prove a dismal signing.

I have said many times, worst in my 31 years of supporting and no reason to change that view yet.

Feel a bit sorry for him as well, but just not anywhere near the level you would expect for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom