• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He's going to be fine. Mild twist at worst. Just a passionate player who just came back from a long term, serious injury.

Video shows the twist wasn't bad. He was walking around on it fine afterwards, especially for a twisted/sprained ankle. Nothing to see here.

SevenOfClubs

Why are you guys getting on him for being emotional. He is a kid that just came back from a massive injury. Probably ****ting himself a little with these minor injuries thinking it’s going to be a big one again

al-Ustaadh

Never trust a doctor who hasn’t actually assessed the patient in person.
LOL Not posting it for that reason. Just the stated reason itself.

Video shows him walking with barely a limp, almost no limp at all. He's going to be fine. The twist wasn't that bad.

Reactions: A_G

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Can't take this kid's career taken away by injuries.

We actually have 3 worldclass talents in ESR, Saka and Nelli that are also just super nice guys off the field, even without the Arsenal fan bonus.

That's quite rare.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
LOL Not posting it for that reason. Just the stated reason itself.

Video shows him walking with barely a limp, almost no limp at all. He's going to be fine. The twist wasn't that bad.
With the way he’s playing right now and his injury history surely you can understand why people are worried and fearing the worst?

al-Ustaadh

With the way he’s playing right now and his injury history surely you can understand why people are worried and fearing the worst?
Nope. I honestly can't. Especially if you watch video of the twist and video after the twist when he's walking. All precaution. He's going to be fine.

I trust that even if his passion makes him overreact after such a long term, serious injury that he's headstrong enough to push forward. I'm not worried.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

His injury history is completely irrelevant from a rolled ankle? His injury history is a bad knee injury. Simple as, the kid rolled his ankle, he will probably be back on Thursday.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hopefully it's just a sprain. They can be pretty painful.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
When you have a guy who has missed 35 games through injury the last two seasons, any new injury is going to worry you.

Yes, if its a recurring thing in the same area. But we have video evidence of what happened and he just fell awkwardly. It happens. If it was a random injury to his knee then I'd be worried.

Unlike someone such as Wilshere where the injury was in the same area every time... or a recurrent muscle injury etc.

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

:lol: the armchair physios in this thread
I know this is directed towards me and that’s fine. I hate it when others do it too. But people are clearly blowing this out of proportion. Just trying to bring some sense to this. It really doesnt look bad and I’m of the belief Arteta’s comments were made without full knowledge from the medical staff and only based on Martinelli’s response.

Hopefully another learning curve for Arteta with the media.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know this is directed towards me and that’s fine. I hate it when others do it too. But people are clearly blowing this out of proportion. Just trying to bring some sense to this. It really doesnt look bad and I’m of the belief Arteta’s comments were made without full knowledge from the medical staff and only based on Martinelli’s response.

Hopefully another learning curve for Arteta with the media.

You and @HairSprayGooners :lol:

I share your optimism and hope he's ok but we'll just have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom