• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Why did Arteta make it sound like Gunnersaurus sneaked into the pre-game training session and shot Martinelli in the back? Wtf?

Kysus

Tbf those minor knocks can sometimes feel worse than the major ones in the beginning especially without much experience.
Lad clearly just lives and breathes football, so the feeling of again being sidelined for a long period just a shock for the system.

I prefer people who express themselves and their emotions. Repressing the urge to cry because you wanna be a tough guy is pretty sad and weak actually. Fear of appearing being vulnerable.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
United being top shows how odd this season is. They've had like 5 convincing performances all season and have been bad in a lot of games. They are being carried by sheer talent, because tactically they are a mess

They've played some knob teams. I have no doubt a losing streak is on the horizon. We actually had the most difficult schedule to start the season. Playing Liverpool, Man United, Man City, Sp**s all away from home already.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbf those minor knocks can sometimes feel worse than the major ones in the beginning especially without much experience.
Lad clearly just lives and breathes football, so the feeling of again being sidelined for a long period just a shock for the system.

I prefer people who express themselves and their emotions. Repressing the urge to cry because you wanna be a tough guy is pretty sad and weak actually. Fear of appearing being vulnerable.
Pussio.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He made himself look like an idiot. The contrast with Messi in every aspect of comparison always make me laugh.
I think when asked about it, it was for his teammates. Something like that anyway.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
You guys just don’t understand the mental or psychological battle for top athletes when coming back from long term injuries. Watch the Bellerin documentary.

Gabi Martinelli - He can cry when he wants!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Happy we not putting too much not needed pressure on him specially after returning from injury he is a youngster can't expect him to play 90 mins because he not saka level he'll get alot of minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom