• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Crystal Palace | Thursday 14th January | KO:20:00 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The biggest criticism I have of Arteta is that he should have benched Tierney against Newcastle just as he benched Saka and Esr.

Oh_Snap

Somewhere in Birmingham Gdeep seats quietly in front of his compaq presario, watching a low quality stream with the rest of the credits he has on his mobile.

As the 240p image clears and he sees Auba misplace yet another pass, he takes a drag from his cigarette and in a single motion he let’s all the smoke out from his lungs as he whispers “Auba’s a **** footballer and I was right”.
:lol::lol::lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
Somewhere in Birmingham Gdeep seats quietly in front of his compaq presario, watching a low quality stream with the rest of the credits he has on his mobile.

As the 240p image clears and he sees Auba misplace yet another pass, he takes a drag from his cigarette and in a single motion he let’s all the smoke out from his lungs as he whispers “Auba’s a **** footballer and I was right”.
:rofl:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Just because your playing AMN’s position doesn’t mean that you get to emulate his performance, Bukayo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom