• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That will hugely disappoint Fenerbache fans. Don't get mesut here is he willing again to spend 6 month without football?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Totally sick of this guy now. All he cares about is money and PR.

Give him him the £10mish, what does it matter. He's already rinsed us for pushing £60m this contract.

Get this waster out of the club.

Last edited:

John oxford

give the man his money or register him and play against newcastle. i remember he scored a fantastic volley-goal against them. if he plays couple of games maybe we got better offer this month. just an idea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He seem he want that loyalty bonus money paid too if if we cancel his contract. We really not in position to pay him 10m when we desperately need every money available to buy a creative midfielder.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Haha no way do we want him to pay back wages. That's a nonsense rumour

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I see the positives of Özil leaving in the summer, the party me and my friend were gonna throw to celebrate him leaving can at least happen now, as we probably won't be in lockdown then :lol:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Who in their right mind would give up an already agreed to 10 million owed to them? :lol::lol: Give me the ****ing money you agreed to give me. I don't blame him at all. The people who run our club deserve it, tbh. Hopefully, we make smarter decisions in the future (I doubt it).

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I see the positives of Özil leaving in the summer, the party me and my friend were gonna throw to celebrate him leaving can at least happen now, as we probably won't be in lockdown then :lol:

If he does end up staying here till the end of his contract the club should do the absolute bare minimum for him contractually. Make him feel as unwanted as possible within the laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom