• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Who in their right mind would give up an already agreed to 10 million owed to them?

A very rich man who love the club. But Özil doesnt love the club, he only love money. That you, as a self-proclaimed Arsenal fan, support this millionares behaviour expose you very much. ****.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If he does end up staying here till the end of his contract the club should do the absolute bare minimum for him contractually. Make him feel as unwanted as possible within the laws.
His team want us to do that though. Thats amazing PR for him and gives more ammunition to those who feel he can do no wrong. I think the best thing to do is keep it as it is going and let him leave whether its in Jan or in the summer. He and his PR team have caused our side enough disruption as it is.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
A very rich man who love the club. But Özil doesnt love the club, he only love money. That you, as a proclaimed Arsenal fan, support this millionares behaviour expose you very much. ****.

Backing the owners, Kroenkes, over the workers, smh. Just remember, Özil kept Gunnersaurus from going extinct. He gives out meals and what not throughout the year for others. Meanwhile, Walmart continues to exploit their workers, not allowing them to go full time employees at times in order to avoid paying for their healthcare similar to what Arsenal are doing and just applied for a loan to pay for... what...exactly? Club asked the players for paycuts and then when they took them the club made how many employees redundant?

Imagine defending this behavior :lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long it's written at his contract and he signed for it then you can't blame Özil you blame Ivan and Arsène who offered him this kind of deal. And we seem heading with same problems with auba if he keep performing poorly

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Backing the owners, Kroenkes, over the workers, smh. Just remember, Özil kept Gunnersaurus from going extinct. He gives out meals and what not throughout the year for others. Meanwhile, Walmart continues to exploit their workers, not allowing them to go full time employees at times in order to avoid paying for their healthcare similar to what Arsenal are doing and just applied for a loan to pay for... what...exactly? Club asked the players for paycuts and then when they took them the club made how many employees redundant?

Imagine defending this behavior :lol::lol:

I dont defend the Kroenkes or fvcking Walmart. I want all the greedy cvnts out of the club and that include the owner.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I dont get it why are people saying 'why would he give up 10m'? Thats probably not what we are asking. Arent we asking to just not pay for all of his wages?

Do people think we are leaving him unemployed too? Its for him to be on a new contract and still earn more money. Some of you guys are something else I swear :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
A very rich man who love the club. But Özil doesnt love the club, he only love money. That you, as a self-proclaimed Arsenal fan, support this millionares behaviour expose you very much. ****.

:lol::lol::lol: And by the club you mean a multibillionaire who doesn't give a **** about football and is only in it for cash and influence. Yeaah... if only Özil were an utter fool, he would do exactly as you ask.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
As long it's written at his contract and he signed for it then you can't blame Özil you blame Ivan and Arsène who offered him this kind of deal. And we seem heading with same problems with auba if he keep performing poorly

He is one of the richest players in Premier League. If he love the club he should be able to forget about the rest of the money. Contract or not.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

He is one of the richest players in Premier League. If he love the club he should be able to forget about the rest of the money. Contract or not.

I can't wait to show up for work next week, tell my boss do not pay me my salary. I'm here for the love of the game, baby!!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I'm beginning to hope we play him every game for the full 90 minutes until the end of the season, and see then who wants to sign him

only of course he would plead back spasms or some other trivial complaint to get out of it

Reactions: roz

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
I'm beginning to hope we play him every game for the full 90 minutes until the end of the season, and see then who wants to sign him

only of course he would plead back spasms or some other trivial complaint to get out of it

Or accuse Arteta of being a racist.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Contracts that cover a specific time period and are legally binding, yes. If they wanted to get rid of me, they have to pay the cost to get out of what they originally agreed to. If I want to get out of a contract like a lease or whatever early, I have to pay the fees to do so. It's a simple concept.

It's business never personal..

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Contracts that cover a specific time period and are legally binding, yes. If they wanted to get rid of me, they have to pay the cost to get out of what they originally agreed to. If I want to get out of a contract like a lease or whatever early, I have to pay the fees to do so. It's a simple concept.

It's business never personal..

If he needed the money and his employer could afford it, maybe. But he doesnt need the money and we have financial problems. Its just cvntish behaviour from a man that only care about money.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
And Cedric and Willian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom