• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s a bit too much. :lol:

The guys played 5 games but because he’s a blonde English kid he’s the next Rooney.

He’s not getting ahead of Pires or Freddie ffs.
I mean this is just nonsense, why say stuff like that? He was also coming for Benitez for no reason earlier on. Gary says some utter nonsense tbf.
Tbf he was talking about Emile's style of play, comparing him to Pires.

bonzka

He's been great, obviously. The fun thing is there's more to come. Confidence and swagger will see him generate more.

Impact

Established Member
What I love about Smith Rowe's game is that he's always running.

Pass and move. Give and go. Runs in behind. Stretching the play. Finding the pockets.

After a season or two of a static attack, that alone is a welcome change.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
ESR is not really a 10. He just has the best attributes to play there out of all our forwards. Nelson is another one that can play there if he ever gets his confidence back. Like that ESR always works hard for the team, doesn't matter if he is having a good or bad game. He is a team player and has mastered the basics. He looks like he can even become more powerful as he grows into his body.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The lad turned our fortunes around once he was given the opportunity, and not too long ago you had many-a-person here thinking he wasn't ready or couldn't be depended upon.

There should be caution about not burning him out, yes, but this is a difference maker right here, not just some promising talent that'll come good in the future.

Breezy

Time to change the thread heading to the “The Black De Bruyne”

Smith-Rowe’s parents:

KnOHIbL.jpg

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Pass and move. Give and go. Runs in behind. Stretching the play. Finding the pockets.

ESR and Saka covered the most ground for us today.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

True. I watched some of our highlights from the past. God we were fast. Every player showed a lot of urgency on doing something with the ball. For years, we have been watching players with drooped shoulders just jogging around, waiting for something to happen. ESR is breathing fire into our attack.

Impact

Established Member
True. I watched some of our highlights from the past. God we were fast. Every player showed a lot of urgency on doing something with the ball. For years, we have been watching players with drooped shoulders just jogging around, waiting for something to happen. ESR is breathing fire into our attack.

Smith Rowe’s third man runs show a player developed under Wengerball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom