• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: The Croy-10 Cruyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Quality young player who is taking his chance and earning his place in the name. If you’re good enough all you need is a run in the team to show your class.

Zaza

I don't see him as a midfielder, he's a bit Özil like and likes to drift to the wings rather than drop deeper. I honestly think he could be a great LW with a 10 to combine with but at the sake time his connection with Saka is too important to drop him from.
Exactly. I've been saying this for a while now. I wanted to see how he'd be at LW with Özil or even Willian playing as a 10.
The dream would be to get someone like Grealish or Aouar during the summer whom he can exchange positions with.
I see him as more of a Kaka than an Özil/KDB type.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

His intelligence on the Saka goal to take up that space and deliver that quality ball just speaks volumes again on how far ahead this kid is footballing wise for his age. Need to keep him fit and he will continue to grow and take on more responsibility. Absolute baller.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Played great last night but let's not heap pressure by going overboard with the hype.

I'm more worried if we keep relying too much on him, therefore for him to get a potential fatigue-related muscle injury.

He has had a difficult time with injuries at Leipzig and with us.
So I hope we take care of him and not run him into the ground in his first breakout season (like we did with Wilshere).

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What I like about him is his urgency. While the likes of Xhaka dilly dally on the ball, he's always to inject speed into our attack.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is from daily mail

Emile Smith Rowe 'could play in the old Arsenal teams' from Arsène Wenger's glory years, insists Gary Neville as he likens youngster to Robert Pires after another 'brilliant' display in 3-0 win over Newcastle leaves pundits purring

People can get annoyed all they want. But white English players get praised to the sky. I mean he is not even the best english youngster we have. we have saka who is a year younger and England international and comfortably better player. but he is not white

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This is from daily mail

Emile Smith Rowe 'could play in the old Arsenal teams' from Arsène Wenger's glory years, insists Gary Neville as he likens youngster to Robert Pires after another 'brilliant' display in 3-0 win over Newcastle leaves pundits purring

People can get annoyed all they want. But white English players get praised to the sky. I mean he is not even the best english youngster we have. we have saka who is a year younger and England international and comfortably better player. but he is not white
He's not even white so what's your point ?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I love how he's spoken openly about the off field chats and bonding. He's also spoken about how he loves playing with his fellow Hale End grads. Time for Nelson and Willock to join his party.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm concerned we'll end up overplaying him, and getting him injured. At the same time, he needs to build fitness and stamina.

It will be a delicate thing matching the two needs.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Not sure how you guys say he’s lacking engine or stamina, I see him making both defensive and offensive runs all the time, anybody got the numbers to back it up? I think he’s got plenty in the tank considering he’s come off injuries and its his first real run in the team. All he needs is games, boy is a natural baller.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
He does need to be managed carefully. Trouble is we have nobody who can do what he does. He’s the only reliable #10 we have.

In his post match interview he said his legs got tired in the second half.

Not sure how you guys say he’s lacking engine or stamina, I see him making both defensive and offensive runs all the time, anybody got the numbers to back it up? I think he’s got plenty in the tank considering he’s come off injuries and its his first real run in the team. All he needs is games, boy is a natural baller.

Before he went off he had covered the most distance of our players.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
It’s the media and pundits that are overhyping him. More so than Arsenal fans on social media. Not a good thing. He’s young he needs to stay focussed not be spoiled. His parents or people at the club should try to keep him grounded. Don’t mean to discredit him like that, his head may be screwed on right but you never know.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Played great last night but let's not heap pressure by going overboard with the hype.

I'm more worried if we keep relying too much on him, therefore for him to get a potential fatigue-related muscle injury.

He has had a difficult time with injuries at Leipzig and with us.
So I hope we take care of him and not run him into the ground in his first breakout season (like we did with Wilshere).
We should be looking at getting someone in to share the burden. We've been linked with someone who could do just that whilst giving Esr a clear path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom