• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Well this is a pleasant surprise. Woke up this morning, went on YouTube only to see his intro video on my top recommended feed.

He’s a good shot stopper, remember him killing it here and there last couple of season with some bright performances. Excellent no 2

Always thought he was a shrimp though, but surprised he’s over 6ft according to wiki. Hope he does well here. He’ll get many opportunities and may even be temp. no1 if bernd has the runs or something

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
He came out of nowhere like...

IN7oyTre39ZMnXBixbGEMIZy3JDNES.gif

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It's like an underwhelming version of seeing Sol signed for Arsenal on Ceefax.

I like the odd out of nowhere signing. Keeps the fanbase on their toes.

Now send Runarsson wherever it's puffin hunting season :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I've always been impressed with Ryan whenever Brighton played against us, so this is a quality signing and I do have to wonder why we spent the money on Runarsson if we could have gotten him in the first place.

Multipass

This is really the perfect loan move. And Matty is willing two play second keeper long term, would love to have him sign for Arsenal. As an Australian really excited to see him don the shirt in the europa and cup ties!!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Sounds sensible though, the kind of signing that would be desperate to make that step up while he can to play European football. Similar to Buendia.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Waiting for Edu to pull out a Christian Eriksen.

Ødegaard smokescreen all along, Edu want's a player who loves to jog and who's on £200k p/w doing nothing. top man.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

To be fair to Edu it's a tough job and no one nails every signing but Willian alone means he is on minus goal difference.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair to Edu it's a tough job and no one nails every signing but Willian alone means he is on minus goal difference.
Arsenal fans will respect edu so much if he manages to get rid of Mustafi this window.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So no one knows if he is good with the ball? Or is he a Cech.

I would think he is good enough on the ball. Would Arteta otherwise get him? Of course for 6 months it would make sense if nothing else is available.

Top Bottom