• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The thing with loan without an option to buy, there's no real commitment to developing him.

I think he's a good player and a good signing, but I don't think Arteta is much better with young attacking talent.
Arteta is new and wanted to rely on experience first saw they let him down he started to give more youngsters chance Ødegaard can't be considered youngster anymore he 22 and have only 2-3 years to reach his full potential

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lot of people memeing on @OnlyOne now and I’m not sure I’m here for it.

Yes he’s a peasant but you should be barred from midget jokes if you haven’t registered your height in the dedicated AM thread.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Classic hot transfer day in this thread, first five pages of excitement and then the topic turns to OnlyOnes height
The collective attention span of this forum is that of a goldfish
But would i have it any other way? Yes
That stuff about Ødegaard's knee has sapped all the excitement and positivity tbh. Now just thinking about being much taller than @OnlyOne before going to sleep.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Haha mate you're talking about a player that showed such quality last season for a big club in a big league that all of Europe wanted him, and the biggest team in Europe made a big effort to bring him back a year earlier than agreed. That it didn't work out in a tumultuous time for the biggest club in the world and he never got off the ground in the first few months with a manager who has a real loyalty to the old guard, well, that can happen.
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom