• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why would that be?
They clearly haven’t been instructed to press if just one out of three of them are doing it?

Pepe and Nketiah are desperate to impress Arteta, they’re not going to ignore his instructions.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The second half is going to be a completely different story, Arteta hoping that we can maintain this difference. The physical effort that Southampton is putting in is not going to continue during the second half, we are going to be able to play a little more. If we don't concede another one I can see us winning this.
What I was thinking before kickoff. We have the much stronger bench, and with 5 substitutes, Southampton running out of energy gives us an advantage.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Criminal that we have holes in our squad all the time. We fix the 2nd gk situation and are left with only 1 left back in the squad. I turned of the tv after that last idiotic cross from Cedric.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
They clearly haven’t been instructed to press if just one out of three of them are doing it?

Pepe and Nketiah are desperate to impress Arteta, they’re not going to ignore his instructions.

Not true. I seen Auba and Laca press in those situations. They’re just switching off.

A disjointed press is a useless press.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly can anyone explain why we cross the ball so much to a player to literally only scores tap in from 5 yards? Is there any data to suggest he'll score more often this way?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Anyone else just feel like it’s a shame about Pepe. I mean you just know he can do more than this.
Feel like a lot of the players are playing for themselves, trying to get into the first eleven. As usual he’s making decent runs that are being ignored for the most part.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

im talking serious pressing, putting in a shift. They could learn allot from Martinelli’s work rate as our ‘attacking’ contingency
The ball isn’t really on that side of the pitch though, who is he pressing? Doesn’t make sense.

Leaves a lot to be desired going forward but Pepe’s defensive contributions have been absolutely fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom