• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
out of form or average not preforming again Willian Pepe poor Eddie average Elneny poor bellerin average
Pepe didn't put a foot wrong today and was the only player who looked to be above semi ret*rded player like others, with a very limited number of times he would actually get the ball from midfielders.
You're just pushing your narrative again without watching the game

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Theo glad he went to higher League club. Got a real spring in his step.
Good times. I remember when he jumped out of tackles to save himself for England while we were in a title race. Glad he’s not at our club anymore.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Genuinely like I get Pepe hasn't lived up to his hype but someone please tell me what he's meant to do this half when the midfield hasn't found him whatsoever?

Team doesnt play to his strengths. He gets the ball in positions where he’s supposed to beat 3 men to do anything. I don’t know I’m sure there’s some good analysis on him somewhere but it’s just not working.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Looking at the highlights just now. Just looking at clear chances it wasn’t that big a difference between us and them. They are playing better than we are but it’s not as bad as you could think reading the posts here.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Save us father.

2020-12-16T200441Z_172004063_UP1EGCG1JRTHS_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-FRANCE-PSG-LOR-REPORT.webp

How are you feeling after covid?

Iceman10

Established Member
Relief just to be down one at H/T. We have almost no presence in the middle of the park, as predicted. I don’t think Willian was that bad, while Pepe was absent for long stretches. Cedric is trying his best but his deliveries from the left into the box are not exactly great. Martinelli just a bit off and rusty during the first half, Eddie needs to press a bit more.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Whenever an ex-player of a team does commentary, normally they tend to be biased towards the team they played for...but for Arsenal, all our ex-players seem biased against us!

Southampton have been pretty decent tbf, think it's mainly us being so poor though...but any time they do something remotely good, Keown is like... "Look at that pressing, look at that intelligence, look at the tactics!"

Keown was a magnificent player for us, but it's a little annoying, ngl :lol:

Their pressing is very good though... hes been hyping up Martinelli, its a bit harder to try and hype up Willian and Pepe

baccy_man

Established Member
the players seem to be a bit clueless today too many passes going astray and too much back passing again,
Gabriel is have a bit of a nightmare game today missed passes from the start of the game and then the own goal hopefully he gets a bit better in the second half,
We could do with Partey playing in the second half to control the midfield.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Terrible half. Unlucky own goal for which people have been harsh on Gabriel here, won't blame Cedric much as well as he obviously is not a LB. The midfield has been garbage as expected & the offence has very little to be excited about

Things can only get better I suppose

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I hate how this team turns to absolute garbage when we rotate, just goes to show the difference in class from our starting 11. Woke up early to watch this and now I kinda wish I didn't - hope the 2nd half sees some quick early subs from us and a turn around PLEASE - don't ruin my weekend boys!!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Also why is Cedric being hammered? He's been asked to play out of position and has been instructed to just cross the ball in, one of our better players again.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Average at best. No improvement from the out of form players. Gabriel isn't ready. Elneny just gets worse for some reason. Xhaka's worst game since the red card (though he was still ok and the main reason/difference being that everyone around him is just worse than in other recent games). Cedric ok, but crossing is off. Martinelli is also off and seems less at it today (for his standards).

Even Leno had that blunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom