• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Malky

Established Member
Send him to the MLS, don't dare ask for a fee, just get rid of him.
Once that happens we can all pretend that this whole transfer never happened!

The worst thing is that you hear constantly that Edu and Arteta are adamant to make this transfer work. Worrying. They need to be sacked for this transfer.

I’m holding out to the smallest bit of hope that Edu and Arteta try and move him on in the summer. With his mate Luiz leaving too hopefully he’ll accept a transfer out. He’s so sooooo poor it honestly doesn’t make sense.

Just feels like we give to good contracts. Özil, Sokratis, Mustafi... They are holding on to these contracts no matter what. Willian probably too.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Just feels like we give to good contracts. Özil, Sokratis, Mustafi... They are holding on to these contracts no matter what. Willian probably too.
We don’t know that. Him and Edu are mates and I doubt Willian is happy with this situation. They could work something out.

The club is dogshit anyways so if Willian leaves it’s just one less scapegoat tbh.

We don’t know that. Him and Edu are mates and I doubt Willian is happy with this situation. They could work something out.

The club is dogshit anyways so if Willian leaves it’s just one less scapegoat tbh.

Good mates indeed, 3 years 200k per week contract. Worried that was the intention all the time. We will start hearing from Willian camp the same ole same old : "As long as I have a contract here I will try my best".

As long as there are players underperforming massively, there will always be scapegoats.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

At least with most South American players, they will have the pull of playing for their boyhood clubs, so we might be able to get Willian off on a loan

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Good mates indeed, 3 years 200k per week contract. Worried that was the intention all the time. We will start hearing from Willian camp the same ole same old : "As long as I have a contract here I will try my best".

As long as there are players underperforming massively, there will always be scapegoats.
As long as certain people remain in charge this club will remain booty.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What do you, "even Cech" though...up until Willian showed up, he was the worst ex Chelsea player we signed :lol:
Looking back, I've realized that Terry saying "Cech was worth 15 points a season" was some sort of inside joke. He knew Cech was coming to sabotage us.

Although he did win the golden glove in his first season. Make of that what you will.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I’m holding out to the smallest bit of hope that Edu and Arteta try and move him on in the summer. With his mate Luiz leaving too hopefully he’ll accept a transfer out. He’s so sooooo poor it honestly doesn’t make sense.
Who is gonna buy him? Even more for 220K weekly salary. We literally could not sell players like Papa for peanuts and he was not that bad and in not that salary.

Why the hell is he gonna leave if he won't get that wage anywhere else. We are stuck to him for 3 years.

He literally won the lottery.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Who is gonna buy him? Even more for 220K weekly salary. We literally could not sell players like Papa for peanuts and he was not that bad and in not that salary.

Why the hell is he gonna leave if he won't get that wage anywhere else. We are stuck to him for 3 years.

Mind boggling how dumb this club is.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant

I mean I said it was a small hope. :lol:

Top Bottom