• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Southampton vs Arsenal | Tuesday 26th January | KO:20:15 | BT Sport (Maybe)

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Revenge

Honestly, wasn't too impressed with them today. We have a good chance to win it with our first eleven + they will go into that game less rested.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Leno
Cedric Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Pepe Esr Saka
Lacazette

Pepe earned his place. Partey needs to start. Esr needs to come back and so does Tierney. Gabriel needs games and he got better as the game went on.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I assume (and by that I mean Arteta better ****ing do it!) with Gabby going off and Willian lasting the full 90, that Gabby will start this since Auba will miss out?

Will accept Pepe over Martinelli, but not that gimp Willian.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

His reactions are hilarious. I'm putting this here to compare, & hopefully contrast, with Tuesday's vid.
By the way, our top earners are Auba, Willian then Partey, in that order. He had the numbers up on the screen.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I’d like to see Pepe but Saka seems most comfortable on the right as well. I’d play Martin Nelly if Auba is out.

Leno

Cedric Holding Gabriel Tierney

Partey Xhaka

Saka ESR Auba

Laca​

Probably our strongest XI. Starting Saka, ESR, Tierney and Partey here should mean we look much more threatening. Movement and passing was God-awful today surely this will be nothing like that?!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I see a more comfortable win this time for Southampton. They are just a better team. It’s gonna be tough 4-5 games coming and the mood for Arteta will change

GoonerJay24

Leno
Cedric Holding Mari Tierney
Xhaka Elneny
Pepe ESR Saka
Lacazette

We have to get back to winning ways but unfortunately I have no confidence in the management here anymore

andeoch1

Today is the final nail in the coffin for Willian. Willian ‘works’ for Arsenal FC every time he dons our shirt. If I put a shift in at my job like he does consistently, hands down I’m being fired!!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is this a guess or a wish?
Educated guess. I think we will lose and I predict a difficult spell ahead. Doesn’t change my views on Arteta. I think if he manages 8th this season it will be seen as ok season

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

We pretty strong form in league scored 11 conceded 1 in 5 games. We'll put much stronger performance offensively Southampton not great at defending
Last time we played them in the league, it wasn't anything better than today. We were lucky to get a point ffs.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Last time we played them in the league, it wasn't anything better than today. We were lucky to get a point ffs.
Yep they played us off the park at the Emirates first half. The respect we gave them you'd have thought we were playing Bayern.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
we were massively out of form and played with 10 men for like 40Min we played them away last season and won 2-0 comfortably

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

we were massively out of form and played with 10 men for like 40Min we played them away last season and won 2-0 comfortably
I knew you'd bring up 10 men like we weren't being battered before that. The game before that last season, it took a 96 minute equalizer for Lacazette in a game we should've lost. Anyway, I hope we do put in a better performance and win, all I'm saying is I am not expecting it nor does it look promising, does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom