• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard

Would you be happy with signing him on loan?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Interesting, I think I also saw some analysis that said Ødegaard is actually better a bit further away from goal where he can get the ball and progress it to goal with a dribble or pass. I wouldn't have expected an Aouar comparison or that Ødegaard might suit a 4-3-3, I thought he'd be a 10 or a RW, but maybe that's another option.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
But maybe the comparison isn't so unexpected, i mean both Ødegaard and Aouar are essentially very technical midfielders who don't do any defending.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why does this club make hard work of absolutely everything

What's hard work? Özil got shifted a few days ago, we're immediately linked with Ødegaard, taking him from near completion deal to Sociedad and he'll be announced to.orrow probably....

Clubs not great but this and Maty Ryan have been speedy

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Too young for me, I'd never keep up with her.

:lol:

@dashsnow17 very interesting analysis indeed and even more reason for us to push for this kid via an obligation at the end of the season. Edu and Arteta better be going through Raul's little black book and arranging some of Madrid's finest as we speak.

Last edited:

REWB

Interesting, I think I also saw some analysis that said Ødegaard is actually better a bit further away from goal where he can get the ball and progress it to goal with a dribble or pass. I wouldn't have expected an Aouar comparison or that Ødegaard might suit a 4-3-3, I thought he'd be a 10 or a RW, but maybe that's another option.

Dodged a bullet with Aouar. He didnt pass the eye test AND the stats test so I was wondering what all the fuss is about with him. Having a poor season now. He's worth 20-25mill MAX

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

Yeah, he works very well as a third midfielder in a 3. It's why I would tentatively put ESR out on the left in that Nasri type interior attacking midfielder position. But as said, a ESR-Ødegaard-Saka 3 should allow for delicious interchange, fluidity, and movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom