• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Round of 16 1st Legs (Feb 16/17 & 23/24)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Who's cutting footballers' hair? Someone tell me that. Cos barbers have been shut for a full 2 months and these guys all have fresh trims, and no one seems bothered about it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Although Mason Mount's is so bad that it could have been done by him at home tbf

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who's cutting footballers' hair? Someone tell me that. Cos barbers have been shut for a full 2 months and these guys all have fresh trims, and no one seems bothered about it.
Obviously their supermodel wives and girlfriends know how to fade.

Oh_Snap

cutting hair isn't exactly rocket science. girlfriend gave me a nice trim as well. barbers are literally one of the first things people see as redundant in a crisis, a war or a pandemic. its a luxury, nothing more.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I’m pretty sure an English side will win the CL.

Only Bayern can stop them.

City will win it if they can get over the mental block, tho it's easier said than done. They played within themselves against Lyon and Pep's selection was bizarre. Sp**s was a crazy game and they seemed to be caught off guard by Liverpool. Now they're in such good form and everything is in their favour but the mental block might be an issue still depending on opponent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bayern are an absolute buzzsaw. F*cking hell.

Thought Lazio would’ve been able to mix it before the match.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least Atletico is boring and winning games. Heard that there are boring teams and are only sitting in a midtable place.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Chelsea looks completely different with Tuchel, what a good manager can do with the same team. But some people thinks manager only choose players

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Finally switched back to Chelsea. How shiiite is La Liga this season if Athleti can't score against Chelsea.

Top Bottom