• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend#1

Established Member
Tegh said:
Why's Del Horno on the way out?

Mourinho has hinted that he isn't happy with his performances.. and you know

Mourinho, if he isn't happy then you're out.. I strongly think he'll be sold back to Spain in the summer.

asajoseph

Established Member
Well, I still think it's likely that Cole will leave this summer (and no, I'm still not sad to see him go) - whilst I'd much prefer he was sold to Real Madrid (and I think, ultimately, he probably will be), Chelsea were always going to be interested if he's on the move.

No, there're no sources, but as a story it does make sense.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Legend#1 said:
Tegh said:
Why's Del Horno on the way out?

Mourinho has hinted that he isn't happy with his performances.. and you know

Mourinho, if he isn't happy then you're out.. I strongly think he'll be sold back to Spain in the summer.

would Real be intresseded you think? In Del Horno I mean Carlos is not getting younger/better. Funny that Real hasn't been after Zambrotta he would be great at them, at any team tbh.

Major transfers like this must be like chain-linked housesales (atleast that is what we call it in Sweden) when a house is only sold if the seller has his new house lined up and the seller of vthat house has his house lined up...

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
No disrespect to sabret or any other ashley's fanclub members here, but I think he is becoming to Injury prone, and It wouldnt be such a bad Idea if he joins Madrid, Madrid is a retirement house so he can enjoy life under the Sun and also Arsène could look for a new lefty before the new season gets under way. :arrow:

famous no 10

Established Member
I still think he'll leave in the summer, but I doubt it would be to chelski after the whole affair blew up in his face.

James

Established Member
If i was Wenger, i'd accept an offer from Madrid if it was higher than £15m, knowing we have Clichy in our ranks.

Tegh

Established Member
But, Clichy has now injured his left foot in the same place three times, and might have to stop playing if it continues to be aggrivated. :(

Oh well, there's always Matthieu!

James

Established Member
If the offer was right from the correct club (i.e anyone besides Chelsea) than i know i'd accept it.

...Flamini, the new Nutty Nige. He has been doing a terrific job there, certainly prefer him at left back than his customary position.

Tegh

Established Member
I can't really see him getting a place in the centre of midfield right now unfortunately.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Tegh said:
I can't really see him getting a place in the centre of midfield right now unfortunately.

Yeah, me too, I wouldn't be very much surprised if Arsène decide to convert him permanently to the LB position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom