• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamble

Arsenal316 said:
I know it seems we're losing all our English talent....but I just can't stand Ashley on our team now. He has to go....the sooner the better.

I'd happily lose all the English talent if this is what they turn out like once they're famous to be honest.

goonerz49

i'm with you legend, i've had about enough of ashley cole, he may be the best left-back in the world and english, but i really want him **** off now

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenalguru said:
Have you ever been a boss? Direct subordinate's wedding is not a non of my business, but a must go event.

Missing it, without any appropriate reason, would cause disrespectful not only from that subordinate but possibly the whole team. The kind of negative vibe that will be difficult to fix.

If Wenger doen't show up for any reason, it will be a big negative question mark in every team member's mind and yes, it will affect the team's performance.

What, so Arsène has to go to every wedding involving his playing staff now, does he?

Have you read about Arsène? Do you realise how unsociably addicted to football he is?

And more to the point, was he at Thierry Henry's wedding?

Lehmann1

Thai Gunner said:
That's the last straw for me with him. How disgrace he's treating Wenger. I can no longer stand him either. He better go. Can't believe that he still can't forgive the club. He gotta go. Please f**k off as soon as possible Cashley.
I agree with you mate. Sell him if this is how he feels

Arsenalguru

RocktheCasbah,

When you are manager, this is one personal duty that you should do, no matter what your social life is.

Not doing so mean you don't respect the guy and it will affect the future work relation.

Well, I am not English and never work in England. But from my past experiences in US and some countries in Asia, I think it is a global culture things.

gooner_cooper

I cant believe some of the sh!te im hearing here. Ashley Cole will be at Arsenal for this season, next season and until the end of his contract! He is the best left back in the world, and there is no way would Wenger get rid of him.

Some so called 'fans' have a short memory, do you not remember his hard work during the unbeaten season?!

The Sun are obviously over engineering a storey. Ashley and Cherryl would have booked this wedding months before any friendly's were arranged. The fact that Wenger isn't going to be there is hardly a shock. If there are no Arsenal players there, then you know there might be problems!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenalguru said:
RocktheCasbah,

When you are manager, this is one personal duty that you should do, no matter what your social life is.

Not doing so mean you don't respect the guy and it will affect the future work relation.

Well, I am not English and never work in England. But from my past experiences in US and some countries in Asia, I think it is a global culture things.

Well, as you say, you're not english and you've never worked here- so how can you import YOUR cultural values into this situation?

Overall, massive overreaction here, I think. I'm sure if the SDun printed a picture of Ash helping a little old lady across the road, somebody somewhere would find a way to twist it so Ash looks like a c'nt. I don't like what he did last year, I'm very dubious about his imminent book, but this? Storm in a teacup, quite frankly.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenalguru said:
Have you ever been a boss? Direct subordinate's wedding is not a non of my business, but a must go event.

Missing it, without any appropriate reason, would cause disrespectful not only from that subordinate but possibly the whole team. The kind of negative vibe that will be difficult to fix.

If Wenger doen't show up for any reason, it will be a big negative question mark in every team member's mind and yes, it will affect the team's performance.

Eh? Arsène not going to one of his players' wedding will affect the team's performance?!? Cole is one player in a squad of about 30, so you think Arsène will make himself go to all of their weddings, even if one of them decided to get married somewhere like Cambodia?!

Do you know how dumb that sounds? I mean, really!

cesc18

it is the sun we r talking about so it s all probably ****e
surely we can t base a player s future at the club based on whether he invited the manager or the manager refused to attend his wedding
all of which are rumours none based on fact
i still think he might stay
but the autobiography thing well if it is true well then 16m says goodbye
start searching for a new left back :evil:

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Bloody hell its the Sun after all. Their trademark is bullshit.

How do you know Wenger was busy on the day of his wedding? or how do you know Wengers not even invited.

If this is true then hes a dickhead. All this bullshit about English players being Loyal look at Henry and look at Cole.

famous no 10

Established Member
Actually, don't we have a pre-season game on that day?

i don't think Wenger would miss our preparations for a wedding, even if it is one of his own players.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
i dont believe it. but if its true then hes a ******.
but im sure that Wenger wouldnt be to upset to not be invited to the "wedding of the year" :D

asajoseph

Established Member
Isn't Ashley getting married tomorrow? We're playing Barnet - although I don't know why anyone's surprised at Ashley's lack of class...

awooga83

Established Member
Agree Asa it doesn't suprise me these stories that keep croping up about him i wouldn't be worried if he hadn't of done the Chelsea thing that will forever taint his behaviour in my eyes and make me more likely to believe the worst.

Artillero

I am sure Arsène can read all about the wedding in Ok / Hello/ any other stite mag he sells out to.

He may be a good left nack but the guy is a ****, I wish he would just piss off.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
I for one won't be sorry to see the money grabing little git go, he can take his **** with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom