• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

I hope the little c**t gets away from Arsenal as soon as possible....
I think it is better to play without a player that with one that doesn't want to play here.

karl

Cole and Chelsea are the ones doing all the running. I'd say Wenger is in a position to demand what he wants. Let's hope he plays it tough.

Clarkey

Gallas got the number 3 shirt at Chelsea then, as was unveiled at their open training day thingy me doderly yesterday(I think it was yesterday anyways). So Cashley can't have that unless he goes, but its more likely the thinking (with Kenyon around) that Chelsea will give him a new number to build him up as another brand player, like Beckham 7, then Beckham 23. Probably what Cole dreams of anyways.

RenalDoh!!

karl said:
Cole and Chelsea are the ones doing all the running. I'd say Wenger is in a position to demand what he wants. Let's hope he plays it tough.

Damn Skippy
Get every penny we can for the little scrote, and hopefully a decent central defender chucked in for good measure ;)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i hope we do get rid of cole, but not to chelsea. it will strengthen them alot. i hope for at least 25m from his deal. think about it, if we spend 13.5m for ribery and theres still over 10m left and then we will sign a couple of defensive players.

shonsuperstar

cesc2007 said:
seems arsenal are desperate to get rid of cole

chelsea are smart and waiting for arsenal to drop the fee to get rid of him and also know we need players for the season

this way they can take cole and f**k our season up. Personally i blame wenger for putting us in this situation

Cesc2007, did you used to be on this forum under a different name and then got yourself banned? I seem to remember someone else being labeled "Persistant Annoyence", or it might of been "Persistant *****". The name of that member slips my mind.

cesc18

Clarkey said:
Gallas got the number 3 shirt at Chelsea then, as was unveiled at their open training day thingy me doderly yesterday(I think it was yesterday anyways). So Cashley can't have that unless he goes, but its more likely the thinking (with Kenyon around) that Chelsea will give him a new number to build him up as another brand player, like Beckham 7, then Beckham 23. Probably what Cole dreams of anyways.
maybe they could give a special number for ****ly "$$" :evil:

Sol man

bojed said:
Soccernet said:
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has urged Arsenal to make up their minds about the potential transfer of Ashley Cole before the end of the week.

I think we have made up our mind about the price, its up to chelsea to put up or shut up!

Arsenal316

I think Wenger will have no choice but to get rid of him by the end of the week. The ramifications of keeping Cole and his bad attitude will be very disasterous.

The dressing room atmosphere will be shot to hell if he stays....(Just my opinion)

awooga83

Established Member
I agree the reality is Wenger won't want to keep a player who wants away and has been so destabilising. We've tried to get them to raise the price but they realise we will have to sell him before the start of the season and we will probably have to compromise later this week.

I love Pascal Cygan.

From somewhere else:

Oh and would anyone want to take a guess which Midget f**king gaping axe wound of a w*nker married to a harlot i met at my gym today?

(What happened)

Me- "Hello Ashley, could i have your autograph?"
c**t- "Sure" *Writes poisonous filth on tainted paper*
Me "Thanks, I really hope you make the right decision"

Someone else asked him why are you doing this to the club you love and he went 'ive fallen out of love with Arsenal'

so now his autograph sits in my wallet like a Cancer.....in my defence he as of now wears the shirt...id ask Song and Cygan for their autographs...and they are gash

Make of that what you will.

scruzgooner

Arsenal316 said:
I think Wenger will have no choice but to get rid of him by the end of the week. The ramifications of keeping Cole and his bad attitude will be very disasterous.

The dressing room atmosphere will be shot to hell if he stays....(Just my opinion)
we should just sell him for three million pounds and a bag of crisps to juve...serve the tosser right.

or, screw that, just rot him on the bench :twisted:, let him play for the reserves, and keep him out of all but the carling cup ties during the course of the year. if we let him play, make it 10 minutes subbing on for clichy with arsenal comfortably in front.

patrick42uk

Established Member
THIERRY HENRY has warned Arsenal that selling Ashley Cole to Chelsea will have the same negative effect on the club as the departure of Patrick Vieira to Juventus last summer.

“If Ashley goes, we would be losing one of the team’s best assets for the second year running,” Henry, the Arsenal captain, said. “The loss of Vieira was massive — like it would be if Ashley goes. If he goes there [Chelsea], it will look like we are trying to catch a team and at the same time giving it one of our best assets. It would be difficult to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom