• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashley Cole (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jester

Established Member
thats exactly it - according to one of the papers this morning we offered him to the toon. cole would laugh at them and wouldnt consider joining them though

Army of Me

Established Member
BannedKwame said:
Yes, I'm fine with him staying, and the idiot here is you. You and who knows what happened with Cole? Precisely what has he done that makes him such a bloody scumbag in your eyes? Did he do anything different from what the club has done to players it didn't want?

If anybody else posted the piece of trash you just did where you me insult for providing a differing opinion, they would be banned. f**k you and the hypocritical ways rules are applied on this forum. Anyone capable of posting the unintelligent nonsense you posted has no rights being a 'Favoured Member'.
otfgoon has pretty much summed up what I would've said because i was expecting a reply like this tbh.

like he said, read the transcript from the Premier League enquiry - it quite clearly states that not only did Cole go behind the clubs back, but there was already a better deal on offer elsewhere before Cole was even offered his new deal!

So, the idiot here is you who refuses to believe facts.

Also, do you think I asked to be a Favoured Member? The title was given to me because the mods and admins think I deserved it, you on the other hand... well, didn't you get banned for being an abusive bell-end?

MancunianGunner

fight fair though, pull some hair and kick some balls. i want none of this civilised taking turns in replying each others comments. give me some nasty ****.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
a move to newcastle would definitely please the in laws maybe cole thinks that if he goes to them daddy tweedy will include him in his will :D

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Er did i just hear Mourinho just say on Sky sports that Cole is having a medical with them? Or did i miss hear that.

And he said he doesnt know if the Gallas would be part of the deal...

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

But he did say something about he wasnt sure about Arsenal being interested in Gallas.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Imsure that must be rubbish from Mourinho. Surely he knows what is going on but doesn't want to reveal it in public.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Only imagine we could have avoided all this by giving him a better contract from the get go, before he went and sold his soul, everything would have been much easier, and in hindsight I do think Wenger feels the same way, after all Cole is one of the best LB's out there and is a gunner who has moved thru the ranks, shouldn't that be awarded

AGooner

In *****-ho's post match interview on MOTD2, he was asked about the match and then he made a point of saying "We need a left-back" twice, even though he was never asked about it.

F**king trouble making toe-rag !!!!

anesumachoko

you will be an idiot to believe the press as it carried this story all summer and l will only believe it when you see cole wearing a chelsea shirt

DOUBLE-YOU

i can see chelsea waiting untill CL transfer deadline (31st august) to buy cole. then it will be too late for us to buy a world class player to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom