• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

slipknot19

press of here say that arsenal not win CL,henry would sign by real madrid and arsenal would buy fernando torres.
if this happen,forward of arsenal get worst very much,because FT isn't a good player.
there are a lot of forwards much better than him.
in fact,arsenal have got a very good young players.
by the way,what about owusu abeyie?
i saw him last summer in holland and he's a great player.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Apparently, David O'Leary is trying all his best to sign James Milner permanently from Newcastle. I'm very sceptical James will sign with Villa given the fact that Newcastle looks a brighter future than Villa.

not to go off topic but what on earth is David O'Leary doing at Villa? The fans seems to hate him, heck they've even given statements that David should be the england manager because they want him out of Villa. He's been talking rubbish for the past montshs or so by saying the fans deserve more, the club desreves more and bla bla. He should shut his mouth and just get on with his job. Now he's prefers to play Milner instead of the other players because he wants Milner to stay at Villa and by doing actions such as so, it's very clear that his losing respect from the players.

A

Anonymous

o'leary is a decent fella and in reality villa gave up the season weeks and weeks ago, there just dragging it out into the end , no one is really trying to win or putting in 110% and its making o'leary look worse a manager then he actually is.He's got a few rotten appels in that team and in the summer he will surley pick them out and offload them and bring in players with more appitite and hunger .

and i wouldnt mind milner in the team he is a good player and has a good personallity and i can't see him doing any worse then reyes on that left wing and he can also play right or centre, 2 good feet and good technique and nice dribbling, abit of british heart and desire.

I would KILL for Aaron Lennon - the boy is a god. Would gladly swap hoyte, pires, cygan, poom for him.

Imagine this team in 5 years if we bought Lennon:

-ages in brackets

Keeper?

eboue (27) Kolo (30) Djourou (24?) Clichy (27)

Lennon (24) Cesc (23) Diaby (24) Reyes (26)

Theo (21!) Ade (26)

Subs:
Lupoli
Gilbert
Bendtner
Larsson
cygan - the kind of player we can never get rid of

gun4glory

Oh and RvP will just rot away?

Anyway, its not about who I want, but what I want...
I think we need a CB, DCM, and ST* next season, plus a replacement for anyone we offload...
I wouldn't mind a goalkeeper either *cough*given*cough*
*ST: Striker, not attacker... An out and out striker... Someone like Kuyt...

TheEsoogmon

Ak said:
buffon - dont anyone say lehman's better.
drogba, was VERY impressd with hiim, against liverpool, n newcastle.
shaun wright-phillips - would play as a right winger, hard workin, quick, n scores goals, i think he would fit in erfectly

Ergh.
I am disgusted that someone suggested that that hidieous **** Drogba signs for Arsenal !

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Now that Giuly is talking about a move from Barca I would love him to join the french list in Arsenal.Maybe Wenger says something about buying Giuly and that detracts him from scoring in the CL finals in Paris.. :D :D :D

So Giuly-Barca and Behrami-Lazio would be a great move from Wenger.... 8) 8)

Canuck

Established Member
The Wishlist: Defenders

There's been alot of threads in here that are just people talking about players they like. That is what the wishlist thread was put here for.
We would like serious threads in this section to be about transfer rumours, not an open forum about who likes who. That's why we ask for links to substantiate any rumours posted.

I thought I'd throw up a couple wishlists that were geared at specific positions so that people got put it all in here rather than making new threads.

Canuck

Established Member
The Wishlist: Midfielders

There's been alot of threads in here that are just people talking about players they like. That is what the wishlist thread was put here for.
We would like serious threads in this section to be about transfer rumours, not an open forum about who likes who. That's why we ask for links to substantiate any rumours posted.

I thought I'd throw up a couple wishlists that were geared at specific positions so that people got put it all in here rather than making new threads.

Canuck

Established Member
The Wishlist: Forwards

Saville

Re: The Wishlist: Forwards

Canuck said:

good job Canuck, very good idea!

Top Bottom