• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Canuck

Established Member
trafficlights said:
Does anyone no wats goin on bout Fran merida and Vincent van den berg.
And has Vela joined us and gone 2 Celta on loan till hes 18 or have celta signed him but we have 1st choice over him.

Merida is still unsubstantiated rumour as far as I'm concerned.
Van den Berg has definitely signed for us, and Vela is at Celta for now, but supposedly belongs to us.

UrbanArts

Mr. Hotshot said:
Fernando Meira looks like a good defender. Is in the same league as Carvalho, maybe better

I'd second that. He's much better on the ball as well. But at the same time I wouldn't like us to break up the blossoming partnership between Toure-Senderos. If we sign a defender it'll be an experienced veteran to provide cover for the pair in my opinion. Player's like Meira who are regulars for their national team won't want to come to the Emirates and sit on the bench.

Thuram gets my vote and probably won't cost a penny.

N!

Perfect summer:

Mascherano
Fernando Torres
Ribery
Buffon
an Experienced defender
a young back-up defender
a young "apprentice" goal-keeper behind buffon and lehmann.

if that happened during this transfer market i would die from excitement.

kel varnsen

Established Member
UrbanArts said:
Mr. Hotshot said:
Fernando Meira looks like a good defender. Is in the same league as Carvalho, maybe better

I'd second that. He's much better on the ball as well. But at the same time I wouldn't like us to break up the blossoming partnership between Toure-Senderos. If we sign a defender it'll be an experienced veteran to provide cover for the pair in my opinion. Player's like Meira who are regulars for their national team won't want to come to the Emirates and sit on the bench.

Thuram gets my vote and probably won't cost a penny.

meira is ten times the defender senderos ever will be, so you need to ask yourself: what is more important, senderos' development or arsenal's performances on the pitch? are we club challenging for trophies or a farm where we get the best out of our young players?

BigBoss

Nath_<3_Arsenal said:
Perfect summer:

Mascherano
Fernando Torres
Ribery
Buffon
an Experienced defender
a young back-up defender
a young "apprentice" goal-keeper behind buffon and lehmann.

if that happened during this transfer market i would die from excitement.

And I would die of shock....When did Abramovich's brother buy AFC????? :)

N!

:lol:

sooner of later someone will come along, then we can stop dreaming and start living.

redrum

my wish list.

buffon-this might be the best chance we ever have of signing one of the best keepers in the world.

any centre back will do,not really bothered who,just along as we get one.

mascherano-forget yaya or appiah,we have enough problems when kolo goes to the ACN every 2 years.

saviola-yes,it's because he would be cheap to buy but also because he has the ability to suceed here.

kooldawg

Established Member
redrum said:
my wish list.

buffon-this might be the best chance we ever have of signing one of the best keepers in the world.

any centre back will do,not really bothered who,just along as we get one.

mascherano-forget yaya or appiah,we have enough problems when kolo goes to the ACN every 2 years.

saviola-yes,it's because he would be cheap to buy but also because he has the ability to suceed here.

My wish list except for the Saviola part. If we sign him great, if we don't no bother to me.

As for Buffon. Unfortunately, as much as i want him to come to Arsenal, he will prob not come to us :(

qs

Established Member
I thouhgt Id put my little day dream for the day in here. With all the linking thats been going on I cant help but carried away with the thoughts of us signing...

Gigi, Franck, Yaya, Lilian, Curtis.....

Oh yes please :D

Top Bottom