• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Hope so. But that's very rare, take Cruyff as an example. He's dad was awesome and a f*g legend, however Jordi turned out to be the opposite of what his dad was. If Dennis doesn't screw him up with all the wealth and instead educate him about the true meaning of football, then I believe he will someday be a good player, like what Cesar Maldini did to Paolo Maldini.

ramon12

Oubina, Neves Pereira, Osni Lage, Marcelo Silva, Richards, Arias,An experienced defender and goalie
and these people
Milosz Mleczko
Bruno Biancucchi
Matthew Santos
Jean Carlos Chera
Nacho Morrilo
Jonathan Goncalves Dos Santos(not Giovannis brother)
Robert Hicks
Ze Mario
Neymar
Nicao
Panos Armenakas
Diego Assis Moreira
Guilherminho
Nikon Jevtic
Bergkamps son
Armand Aslami

jus2nang

Out:

Cygan - One of the worst Arsenal players ever, 2nd only to Stepanovs.

Song-Billong - Slow, poor passer & ineffective.

Flamini - Sorry, just not good enough for a club of this size, simple.

Ljungberg - If he hasn't regained his form by January, he should go.

Cole - Need I say anything?

In:

Boka - Good replacement for Cole. Quick, strong and a goodleft foot.

Bouba Diop - Presence in the middle of the park, scores a few aswell.

Yaya Toure - Deceptively good on the ball for such a big man.

Shaun Wright-Phillips - Should have bought him ages ago.

Ujfalusi? - Fiorentina down. Not sure tho, not many great CB's about.

If there was anyway we could pinch a centre back from one of our rivals I'd be all for it but that seems impossible (eg. Carragher, King, Terry etc.).

goonerz49

i dunno about you guys but i've got a really really strong feeling that something transfer-wise will happen this week

Mr_Wilson

Oubina, Neves Pereira, Osni Lage, Marcelo Silva, Richards, Arias,An experienced defender and goalie
and these people
Milosz Mleczko
Bruno Biancucchi
Matthew Santos
Jean Carlos Chera
Nacho Morrilo
Jonathan Goncalves Dos Santos(not Giovannis brother)
Robert Hicks
Ze Mario
Neymar
Nicao
Panos Armenakas
Diego Assis Moreira
Guilherminho
Nikon Jevtic
Bergkamps son
Armand Aslami

Mr_Wilson

i think bergkamps son should be signed up as quick as possible

also Ramons is the next Rivaldo . i watched him so many times im the 1st to know this.

also Denilson , i 1st spoted him too

Jameel46

Established Member
goonerz49 said:
ramon why did you change it? avatar make people who they are, we won't know its you now

he changed it because some fool copied it, and if you look again he copied it again.

kevy

Has Fernando Gago been mentioned before? watch a video of him and he looks really really good.

To be honest I think our most important area at the minute is CB . I thin k the chances of signing Curtis Davis have passed I do think we need experience also if Cole goes we should try and get Wayne Bridge, experienced player, I think Clichy is good as a back up but Traore is simply far too young.

I think if (when) Cole leaves Arsène will try to sign Marcell Jansen. He is the young German left back we were linked with last year. He appeared at the World Cup and looks promising. He would cost half as much as Cole with the added bonus that he isn't a c*nt. Also he plays for Munchengladbach (or however you spell it) and they are not one of the better Bundersliga teams so getting him to come probably won't be too difficult.

Kevy mentioned Fernando Gago. I believe he is excellent also and I think there is genuine interest there. He is one of the very few promising left-footed central midfielders around and I remember Wenger saying he likes to have a left-footer in the middle to increase passing potential (ala Petit and Edu). Either that or a powerhouse goalscoring midfielder like Baptista. We currently don't have both of these kinds of players/options in our squad. That would give us balance.

Top Bottom