• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

lazyfreak

jamble said:
There are a few reports that Gareth Barry is looking for a move.

I have thought for years he's a much better player than he's able to show with a team like Villa and I think considering his ability on the left and in the middle, he's surely a great option.

He's still young, got boatloads of experience of the premiership and can operate well in a number of positions.

I also think he'd cost considerably less than Curtis Davis.
Isn't this guy suppose to be a LW? So saying that he would be an alternative to Daives is just crazy. Even if he was a CB I don't think hes good enough to wear an Arsenal shirt, plus, Pompey are about to get him I think.

AGooner

My number one has to be Fernando Torres, the guy is pure class. He has pace, is powerful and is a great finisher. The player that he reminds me most of is George Weah when he was at his prime. I hope that he doesn't go to the Mancs as he would do much better at the Arse and he can take some of the weight off Titi's shoulders.

I know we need to stregnthen in other and we can't afford him but if we sell Cole for £25m, and AW can pull a cheap centre back out of his magic hat, then who knows?

"CAN YOU HEAR THE DRUMS FERNANDO"

south18

a left-back to look out for gareth bale 17 southampton, came out of same youth team as theo walcott. Strong, quick, good passer, adept in the tackle and tactically aware.

ramon12

Sell Cole 30m then buy Chivu 15M, Oubina 8M makes sense doesnt it then maybe make a 5m for Ramon, a 4m for Denilson and 3m for Marcelo. I will dance if that happens and in January Arias for 3m.

paulmm3

I'd really like to see Arsenal sign Thomas Gravesen. Real want to offload him fairly cheap (3 million), he can play defensive midfield, he's experience although not ancient, and he's physical. It sounds like he fits exactly what we need.

Jameel46

Established Member
BigBoss said:
Seems like if we don't sign a player in less than 48hrs we won't sign any more during this transfer window.....

????????????, what the hell makes you think that? even if we don't, we still got enough quality in the side, all of yous are just worried because they're young, there's no other reason is there.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Didn't know where to put this but I would say that if we

Got Gallas for Cole
&
Baptista for Reyes
our squad would be much more balanced maybe bring in another winger

Jameel46

Established Member
YeahBee said:
Didn't know where to put this but I would say that if we

Got Gallas for Cole
&
Baptista for Reyes
our squad would be much more balanced maybe bring in another winger

balanced? that would leave our left side f*cked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom