• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Soler

Established Member
Gianluigi Buffon, to replace the mad one when he retires, and Javier Saviola, as a new AM/FC able to play the inside-right role that Ljungberg used to be able to do before he became crap.

Signing them two would just about make me happy for years to come, we'd be set for awhile and wouldn't need to really dip into the market for awhile. :)

BigBoss

gooner0126 said:
BigBoss said:
Messi

So that we have the best young player in attack, mid and defence (djourou).

do you really believe djourou is the best young defender out there?

Well at least I can't think of any under 20 defender better than him... :roll:

totalpackage

Dream Transfers

I would love if arsenal got ADRIANO LEITE RIBEIRO and/ or David VILLA.
[http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sighf4.jpg][/img]

gun4glory

We need a LB in winter and a GK in summer... Other that that, I think we're set to for th next few seasons pending the development of our younger players, if Song doesn't make it, we'll proably need a DCM too...
I know it'll never happen, but I'd love Lahm for LB and Given for GK(more likely)...

gonermad1992

gk defo! jens is off in the summer and i dont think we can have almunia as our number 1 dont get me wrong he is a good keeper, but not that good. buffon wont be happy to stay in serie b for more than 1 season, he is simply the best in the world and he'd love to come and play for the mighty gunners

Dj_F_swift_the_gooner

Judging on last nights game with Porto, i think we want to sign their attacking winger Ricardo Quaresma, hes the next Ronaldo in portugal and some say hes even better!!
the man has some skill for sure and creative vision!

A must i think, what a player! :idea:

Don Pacifico

Established Member
aldo said:

We don't want him, every time I have seen him play he's looked nervy in possession, I think Willy is the better option don't you?

About Quaresma, I have heard many good things and he looked good last night, but would he really fit in with our style of play?

I'm with you on Sissoko Polar, brilliant, but as you've said, we have got Diaby. Let's hope Diaby starts polishing the defensive side of his game.

daniel

Gurgen said:
Igor Akinfeev to eventually replace Jens.
I'll sighn that.
I've been wishing for us to be conected to this phenomenal goalkeeper for some time now. But my wishes didn't come true, yet.
Maybee when Wenger sees him in our two matches against CSKA, maybee then Igor can catch his eye...
Who knows. But he is probabbly the only player I'd be most excited if he came to Arsenal.

Army of Me

Established Member
Steven Smith, left back for Rangers.

One of the best young full-backs around.

Good at defending, attacking, passing and movement. He's quick and would suit our style of play perfectly.

With Naysmith's injury hopefully we'll get to see him play for Scotland v France next month.

Top Bottom