• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Proof

Established Member
Van der Vaart's future has been complicated by his wife Sylvie needing continuing treatment for breast cancer.

illmatik

Established Member
Gignac, Gignac, Gignac...very impressed with him, excellent striker, has it all... watching the Toulouse St Etienne match and he impresses again.

progman07

Established Member
Now get in 2 players, and we're capable of challenging for the title. :)

We still could do with Hangeland, and a CM, this game didn't change everything suddenly. That'd be too knee-jerk.

We are almost there, the signs are great, but remember last season, we beat Newcastle 3-0, Bolton 3-1, Blackburn 4-1 in the beginning, and we still had to fight for the 4th place.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
I saw Hangeland today, and he wasn't really that good.

Won't suit us definitely

Lord Dula

Established Member
What would you prefer?

a 69er with meg fox for entree, a sarah harding face sit with a simultaneous reverse cowgirl from camerion d, finished off with a pudding of jennifer aniston naked shower rub down, or ------->>>>>

------------------Almunia

Sagna-------Hangeland----Gallas-----Clichy

Wilshere------Fabregas-------Song-------Rosicky

--------------------------Arshavin
---------------Eduardo

with

RvP
Walcott
Vermaelen
Vela
Nasri
Bendtner
Fabianski

waiting on the bench?

It's a tough one - personally I'd pick the first option everytime

number_0

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
What would you prefer?

a 69er with meg fox for entree, a sarah harding face sit with a simultaneous reverse cowgirl from camerion d, finished off with a pudding of jennifer aniston naked shower rub down, or ------->>>>>

---------------Eduardo

with

RvP
Walcott
Vermaelen
Vela
Nasri
Bendtner
Fabianski

waiting on the bench?

mmmmm, that line up sure sounds nice...

progman07

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
What would you prefer?

---------------Eduardo

with

RvP
Walcott
Vermaelen
Vela
Nasri
Bendtner
Fabianski

waiting on the bench?

Both have their place in my dreams. The first one has more possibility of happening, though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Upson needs to be sold, is dominant in the air and good on the ball and wouldn't cost more than 10M with west hams current financial state.

Matuidi - Would be a typical Wenger like signing, wouldn't command an autiomatic starting role and could rotate with Song. A captain and leader. Wouldn't cost too much either. Could probably be brought for between 8 - 10 million.

VDV - just because he's a quality signing and can play anywhere across the midfield. Apparently available for 6M euros!

Sell:

Senderos - I like the guy but he doesn't seem to have a future here. Must be sold for in excess of 5M

Simpson - same as Senderos and he's English so i'm sure a team such as Newcastle will pay close to 5 million for him. he's far better value at 5M than Michael Choppra!

Net spend of around 15m we couldn't go wrong!

-------------------Almunia---------------------------
----Sagna------Gallas--------TV-----------Clichy-----
-------------------Song-------Captain-----------------
------RVP-----------Van Der Vaart--------Arshavin----
----------------------Eduardo------------------------

Squad options of:

Fabianski

Defense: Eboue, Upson, Djourou, Silvestre, Song, Gibbs

Midfield: Denilson, Diaby, Ramsey, Merida, Eboue and Rosicky, Nasri when they return from injury.

Attack: Vela, Theo, Nik, Nasri, Wilshere.

edit** I forgot Matuidi!

Anzac

Established Member
Unforgiven said:
Upson, Matuidi and VDV would complete the squad.

I'd still want Chamakh as a 4th to that list as IMO none of our strikers suit 451 - and we all know we are going to see that in just over a week when we go to OT.

qs

Established Member
I think Wenger will stick to 4-3-3. United don't look that strong at the moment and I think Wenger will want to put an exclamation point on the statement we've been making so far.

Anzac

Established Member
qs said:
I think Wenger will stick to 4-3-3. United don't look that strong at the moment and I think Wenger will want to put an exclamation point on the statement we've been making so far.

H*LL if he does that I'm starting to run out of things to keep criticising him for............ :wink:

I may even start to feel optomistic like I did when I joined 2 years ago........ :shock:

progman07

Established Member
MDGoonah41 said:
Wish; we'd report Barca for their nonsense with Cesc so we don't have to deal with this every transfer window
90% of the rubbish comes from the press. We should report the papers, and online sources, not Barca.

Top Bottom