• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

TOPG

Established Member
In: Joe Hart, G.Cahill, Gonalons, Hazard, Chamakh

We were linked with Maxime Gonalons who plays for Lyon in January was impressed with his passing and tackling last night. He looks like he'll fit right into our midfield alongside Cesc and Song. He is only 21 aswell.

Article in January

This swoop for the talented midfielder also makes good business sense, something Arsène Wenger is some what known for. Maxime Gonalons is on a one-year contract with a two-year option at Lyon. However the club can only activate that option and demand a transfer fee if he moves to another French club so Arsenal could snap up Gonalons for free.

Gonalons has already haunted some of the Premier League teams, most recently in the Champions League where he played and scored against Liverpool this season.

Micke

Chamakh, Hazard, Cahill would do for me at the mo.

Anyone know how Sakho and Sissoko's doing in Ligue 1?

The few times I've seen the pair of them they have looked class.

Floating

Established Member
Apparently de Guzman is a crock:

"After suffering another knee injury, Feyenoord will not be offering De Guzman another contract and he will leave the team this summer on a free transfer."

P_Gunner

Micke said:

No GK?

Chamakh, Cahill, Hazard and a GK would be a great summer in my opinion.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
floating said:

"After suffering another knee injury, Feyenoord will not be offering De Guzman another contract and he will leave the team this summer on a free transfer."
next

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

P_Gunner said:
Micke said:

No GK?

Chamakh, Cahill, Hazard and a GK would be a great summer in my opinion.

I would be immensely excited for next season if we did that.

number_0

Established Member
Flamini done nothing to prove that he was not a 1 season wonder, I would rather have adebayor back in the team before flamini and that says something.

AxlGunners

floating said:

He'll definitely be coming here then. Would fit right in.

dendito

Here's my wishlist for the summer:

GK: Frey
CB: Haangeland
DM: Makoun
CF: David Villa (dream) or Chamack (Reality)

Apart from Villa which will be too expensive, i think we could get the other players for a reasonable price and they would improve our squad a lot!

est

Why would you want Makoun?

Another midget and he can't even get into Lyon's starting eleven. :roll:

Bossa

Established Member
How about we switch back to 442 and play Bent and RVP up front next season.

I always rated Bent. He's still relatively young and he has scored 24 goals at a **** club like Sunderland.

Zico

Established Member
Bossa said:
How about we switch back to 442 and play Bent and RVP up front next season.

I always rated Bent. He's still relatively young and he has scored 24 goals at a s**t club like Sunderland.

We need some wingers to complement that. Someone who plays like Valencia or Malouda to occupy one flank while Arshavin runs up and down the other.

Timleaf

Established Member
Bent cost £15 million or so last season. He's since scored a hatfull of goals, so I dont see why Sunderland would ask for less if they were to sell him. He'd probably cost upwards of £20 million.

kamikaze80

Established Member
bent is one of the most overrated players in the league. he scores goals because he's usually the focal point in bad teams. his finishing is poor, technique is average at best and creativity is minimal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom