• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Me too, wasn't too impressed.

For me they have three outstanding players in this tournament - [Bastian] Schweinsteiger, Mueller and Özil. Two of them were with the Under-21s last year.
Go Wenger!!!

kamikaze80

Established Member
mensah blows. schweinsteiger would be perfect for us. wouldnt mind honda, either, another arshavin-type for the wings.

otfgoon

Established Member
Never rated Schweinsteiger as a winger but he looks like a very good centre mid. And yeah, I thought Van der Wiel was terrible.

Kraig

Established Member
How is he the same player that was at united?! The difference is scary and shows what a player cab do if they get there head down and look to improve (take note theo)

mo50

Established Member
Schweinsteiger. He'd be perfect alongside Fabregas and Song.

Robinho's a talented player, but he lacks in every other aspect. I wouldn't want him here.

mo50

Established Member
His price has skyrocketed too. I know he won't come here, he's just another name on my wishlist.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom