• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Lord Dula said:
-------------Eduardo
Sagna--Koscielny--Vermaelen--Clichy
---------Melo-------Song
-------------Fabregas
---Chamakh---------------Arshavin
--------------Van Persie

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhh
I'll pass on Melo and maybe suggest someone else like Nigel De Jong but otherwise looking pretty good.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
qs said:
Koscielny (since it seems done)
Hangeland
Eduardo
Schwarzer
Melo/DeJong/someone else like that

Is that much to ask? Pretty realistic I think.
Two goalkeepers in one summer isn't likely, i will be quite happy with one of Eduardo/Scwwarzer and sticking Manny on the bench, where he belongs and always has done.

mo50

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
-------------Eduardo
---------Melo-------Song
-------------Fabregas
--------------Van Persie

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhh

Looks tasty, and realistic.

P_Gunner

mo50 said:
Lord Dula said:
-------------Eduardo
---------Melo-------Song
-------------Fabregas
--------------Van Persie

Bwaaaaaaaahhhhh

Looks tasty, and realistic.

Looks like champions.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Kos, Chamakh done. Still need a minimum of 1 keeper, 1 CB/DM. Optional luxury buy will be a top class attacking mid.

Needed (pick 1)
GK - Eduardo, Neuer, Stekelenburg...

CB/DM - Kjaer, Cahill, Bougherra, Halliche, Tasci, Mertesacker, Vertonghen... For DM/CM, Toulalan, Kacar, Schwensteinger, Khedira, Montolivo...

Optional - Özil, Gourcuff, Hazard, Alexis Sanchez.

4 People left on free transfer, as far as I am concerned only left Eduardo and Almunia, these 2 that really needs to go as well.

Proof

Established Member
- Ruffier -
- Sagna - Koscielny - Vermaelen - Clichy -
- Schweinsteiger - Fabregas - Song
- Chamakh - Van Persie - Arshavin -

asajoseph

Established Member
Pretty good player, I think. Not seen enough of him to know for sure, but he was great in the WC, and had a good build-up too.

stuart

Established Member
Looked a good player at the World Cup but im not sure he'd make a real impact here. I'd quite like to see him in the Premier League though.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Plenty of players at the WC that I wouldn´t mind.

Annan, Jonathan and Ayew for Ghana have looked good, Coentrau of Portugal looked great, entire German midfield has been superb of course, Tanaka of Japan was immense, the son of the USA coach looked a good player, the Serbian CB playing next to Vidic looked good (until he was sent off)...

There are more of course, and in our situation I would love it if we signed Tanaka and Khedira. Imagine how many more shirts we would sell in Japan...

Oh, and I would take all the players above over J Cole!

Timleaf

Established Member
GoonerGurjit said:
I wouldn't mind Raul Meireles.

Looked good in the World Cup, but he was defensively atrocious in the Cl against us for Porto. Nasri and Arshavin blew past him a few times and he never tracked our midfield runners.

Floating

Established Member
Humble Rex said:
the son of the USA coach looked a good player, the Serbian CB playing next to Vidic looked good (until he was sent off)...

Michael Bradley and Neven Subotic? :wink:

outlaw_member

Established Member
Apparently, Bayern had a 20 million bid rejected for Coentrao. Benfica seem to have hit the jackpot, 25 million for Di Maria and prospected fees within the same region for David Luiz and the aforementioned leftback.

Given the number of huge sums clubs like Porto, Lyon, Benfica and co. are receiving, I wouldn't be surprised if their respective leagues bridge the gap between them and the big three leagues in the not too distant future.

Humble Rex

Established Member
Floating said:
Humble Rex said:
the son of the USA coach looked a good player, the Serbian CB playing next to Vidic looked good (until he was sent off)...

Michael Bradley and Neven Subotic? :wink:

Bradley yes, but Subotic no. Subotic only came on when the starting CB, who I´m talking about, was sent off and suspended.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom